Okay, seriously, when is this site going to slow down!?!?!?!?!

whoops, sorry ticks- 04/02 yes Aptril you're right- I'm used to the Carribean way where the first # is the month and 2nd is the day.
lol.png

We fell into group #2.

My guess is at least 70% of the future growth will come from this group.

This is a small test case but I have told at least 20 people about this, and other,
sources of chicken information on the internet. These are people I have encountered
who already own chickens. To this date NONE, to my knowledge, have logged on.
I believe there are many reasons for this but as with any subject, once you a
well versed in it, you don't usually seek out information like someone just learning
it.

I have to agree that this website has just helped me so much. You guys on here are the best!
hugs.gif
I learned everything I know about chickens from all y'all. Let's keep it going!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
While I appreciate the very kind remarks I want to be clear that this community is great because of:

1) The 11,500+ great people that make this community so friendly and helpful

2) The amazing moderators that keep this ship not only afloat, but sailing along (a reference for Envirogirl11 to appreciate)

Together we make magic happen!

As for me, my job is to keep the servers up, help implement the great ideas you've submitted, and assist with the marketing of the site so it is super easy for people looking for help to find it.

Pretty amazing what we can accomplish when we all work together! We should have a new mission: A chicken in every yard and no chicken left behind!

I found BYC after we got our chicks. I was so happy to find it and then all of a sudden I had an emergency! With a quick post I had answers in short time and she is still with us today and doing wonderful!

Thanks to all who make this a great place!

Back
Top Bottom