***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Swaims Serum Co in OKC has Valbazen. I'm on the phone with her right now to get the prices.

Valbazen 55.80 for 500ml, 103.60 for 1L if you want local.

I'll probably order it since I want to get other things too that Swaims doesn't have.

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm thinking a little more clean up, picking through the birds a little harder and getting even more out of here for now. Setting fall breeder pens, Probably mow the yard now that we have had some moisture. Who knows what else but doubt we leave the house this weekend.

that will be alot of my weekend, cleaning up & working on the building. I hopefully be able to get my birds swapped around to see what I am getting rid of. I am thinking I may bring them down to New Castle on the weekend I come there. What do you think?

I just got in from setting up my new babies. My girls are going to be sooo excited when they see our new chickens!
ya.gif

Thanks artsyrobin, it was great meeting you and your husband this morning!
hugs.gif

Our new hens and rooster are settling in just fine after their initial meeting with the guineas and ducks.
yippiechickie.gif

Can't wait for my girls to get home from school, they will be racing for the chicken pen to see them!
wee.gif

Pics to be posted later...
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I'm thinking a little more clean up, picking through the birds a little harder and getting even more out of here for now. Setting fall breeder pens, Probably mow the yard now that we have had some moisture. Who knows what else but doubt we leave the house this weekend.

that will be alot of my weekend, cleaning up & working on the building. I hopefully be able to get my birds swapped around to see what I am getting rid of. I am thinking I may bring them down to New Castle on the weekend I come there. What do you think?

Are you or Lil sooner showing in Newcastle? That is teh weekend you are coming down you know..

Quote:
the 500ml will last a very long time for a small flock. I do not use that much in the course of a year. I cannot imagine needing the 1 ltr bottle. There are several around here that I often supply with some as they need it. If there are others in your area that would be interested in sharing it that would likely work out very well. you could split some of teh cost up as you will only need to use it every 45-60 days as a maintenance routine once the initial worming is out of teh way.

Quote:
Online you can order it for a lot cheaper. Jeffers is one place, I know there's tons others. Check horse.com, they'll have the cheapest price. I want to say it was like $33 for 350 ml. Which would last chickens a long long time.

Quote:
the 500ml will last a very long time for a small flock. I do not use that much in the course of a year. I cannot imagine needing the 1 ltr bottle. There are several around here that I often supply with some as they need it. If there are others in your area that would be interested in sharing it that would likely work out very well. you could split some of teh cost up as you will only need to use it every 45-60 days as a maintenance routine once the initial worming is out of teh way.

Yeah I had planned on ordering it online, 500ml, and sharing if other people want some close to me.

Quote:

Are you or Lil sooner showing in Newcastle? That is teh weekend you are coming down you know..

Neither of us will be showing. Between seeing you guys & visiting family we wont' get to. I was hoping that was an auction night.

Back
Top Bottom