***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Quote:
It's in harrah Oklahoma, North and West of Shawnee twenty minutes.

It looks great and sound really good for the chickens. That would be about 1.5 hr drive each way for me. If I got the barrel I would only have to go a couple of times a year at the most. I thought of a way to move the barrel of feed, but you may not like it. You would need an extra barrel and move it one wheel barrel at a time w/ a scoop or shovel until the lbs are manageable.

Tractor.. nough said.. Thats the easy way... Or back up to a small hill (you know a okie loading dock) I use my ditch for the motorcyles. Then just roll on one side, easy as pie... Oh someone said Pie i'm going to check the fridge for leftovers see yall soon.

Quote:
Good to know. I have plenty of incubator space, but am not particularly skillful in setting the eggs. I don't want any more chicks until about February or March however.
jumpy.gif

You know you need more young birds now so you can be ready for spring and have them laying before fall. winter hatches are better birds anyway.

Quote:
It looks great and sound really good for the chickens. That would be about 1.5 hr drive each way for me. If I got the barrel I would only have to go a couple of times a year at the most. I thought of a way to move the barrel of feed, but you may not like it. You would need an extra barrel and move it one wheel barrel at a time w/ a scoop or shovel until the lbs are manageable.

Tractor.. nough said.. Thats the easy way... Or back up to a small hill (you know a okie loading dock) I use my ditch for the motorcyles. Then just roll on one side, easy as pie... Oh someone said Pie i'm going to check the fridge for leftovers see yall soon.

Alternative option suggested my DH - "Strong backs and weak minds, in other words; Teenage boys."

Quote:
Good to know. I have plenty of incubator space, but am not particularly skillful in setting the eggs. I don't want any more chicks until about February or March however.
jumpy.gif

You know you need more young birds now so you can be ready for spring and have them laying before fall. winter hatches are better birds anyway.

Noooo!
hide.gif

I finally got my birds consolidated for the winter so I don't have to break ice in too many pens/coops. I still have 3 chicks in the house that I am trying to get fully feathered so they can start transitioning to the outside.

Back
Top Bottom