***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Quote:
yep...hopin I will get some interest in the asil/bantam asil stag

Till we see him how can we get interested? Personally I like solid colors and especially blue. But if the looks are just right I may have a hen or two waiting on him, no matter what the color.

LOL....

Well, I have already hauled about 15 cages up to the POOPS location... I am definetly planning on returning home with several birds.... hope their are lots of naked necks and such there.. I am hoping to help everyone get a fair price for thier birds

Last edited:
Quote:
he is definitely not a solid color, but he is probably 1lb lighter than my wifes standard asil cock...he favors standard imo....

aseel%20stag.JPG

Not the best pic, his back was picked bare, feathers are coming in nicely...he is a golden/choc color with red gold hackles/saddle, etc...he has some white mottling on his neck and legs, and shows more coming in...honestly the ONLY reason I am not keeping him is he is half bantam, and I want to go pure game....his breast is a dark choc laced heavily with black

old*cowboy :

Will they be any vendors there

There are always folks set up with birds just to personally sell... then the auction has birds donated for POOPS Benefit​

Quote:
he is definitely not a solid color, but he is probably 1lb lighter than my wifes standard asil cock...he favors standard imo....

Good upright stance and a very small comb? I think I have two girls in mind. One that whops the tar out of a ten pound rooster daily and another that is around 8 or so pounds. But she is a sweetie, both are NNs.

Quote:
There are always folks set up with birds just to personally sell... then the auction has birds donated for POOPS Benefit

I mean like supply vendors.

Back
Top Bottom