***OKIES in the BYC III ***

I went shopping for my food for POOPS today: I got blueberries, blackberries and raspberries for 4 pies and 15 lb. of potatoes. I will make two kinds of potato salad; one with mustard and the other is my Mom's recipe that has a cooked sauce with eggs, celery seed and a little vinegar and sugar.
Do we need small tables such as card tables for anything? I also have several pretty tableclothes that are kind of picnic style. Would they be useful?

Quote:
he is definitely not a solid color, but he is probably 1lb lighter than my wifes standard asil cock...he favors standard imo....

Good upright stance and a very small comb? I think I have two girls in mind. One that whops the tar out of a ten pound rooster daily and another that is around 8 or so pounds. But she is a sweetie, both are NNs.

yep...he is taming down nicely, and all the feathers on his saddle that were picked up seem to be coming in white....be interesting...

old*cowboy :

Quote:
There are always folks set up with birds just to personally sell... then the auction has birds donated for POOPS Benefit

I mean like supply vendors.​

No - there hasn't ever been anything like that before.

Quote:
celebrate.gif
I know that feeling. I am so happy for you and Montana.

ohhh! i know that feeling well!! that is just the best news!!
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

Quote:
am always partial to silkies and cochins- and EE's and...... anything with feathers!
droolin.gif

Hi Robin,
How do you display your art at POOPS? I am bringing a drawing that I made just for fun. It is not the quality of your work but I thought it would be fun decoration. I also have a fun cartoon of chickens that one of my students drew. I have a couple of easels that I could bring if you want.
MJ

well, what i did last year was bring prints and notecards in sealed bags and set them up on a table- this year i am going to try binders with them, easier to keep track of....the pieces i am donating to the auction will be sealed also....

Back
Top Bottom