***OKIES in the BYC III ***

This is my absolute favorite picture of my Gma, sorry no chickens in it.

She is sitting on her Gpa's lobster boat.

Last edited:
Oh how cute!

Makes me want to get mine out but I am too lazy tonight.
th.gif

I love this color thing!

Pitch I followed for along time myself then I started posting & most times I think they wonder if I will ever shut up.

Carl, you aren't suppose to tell folks you are off, they will always want something when you are or they will have that cute little jacket ready for you when they see you.

are talking about the white one with the arms that wrap around and straps... they haven't cought up with me yet.. Already had folks out here picking up birds I really did not want to get rid of but you how that goes with me and youngsters.. been home less then 2 hrs. sent a very nice showable pair out that I hope to see at some the spring and fall shows.

me too! i love history like that!

hey guys, a friend of mine on facebook has bantam favorolles, and available eggs- now i am in trouble! she said they are very docile and friendly

I have a reliable incubator.. Robin... hint... hint... YOU NEED FAVOROLES>>> sorry didn't want to beat around teh bush.

Well bycers I hate to be the bearer of bad news but we cannot have an auction this Saturday. The barn is tore up due to construction and renevations and we are unable to use the building. We will be having one the first Saturday in February if you guys have any questions please feel free to call us

hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom