***OKIES in the BYC III ***

are talking about the white one with the arms that wrap around and straps... they haven't cought up with me yet.. Already had folks out here picking up birds I really did not want to get rid of but you how that goes with me and youngsters.. been home less then 2 hrs. sent a very nice showable pair out that I hope to see at some the spring and fall shows.

Let me know if you have anything nice ready to go mid Feb.

Yeah that's the jacket I am talking about.
gig.gif

Let me know if you have anything nice ready to go mid Feb.

Yeah that's the jacket I am talking about.
gig.gif

I'm safe so long as it is just you... If you bring Lil-sooner there is no telling, stuff I dont want to let leave has its way of finding youth that really like them, and when they actively show that makes a difference to me.

If they ever get me in that jacket, well I may have life all figured out then..

Sooner,
Here is what I have in mind for the two of you..
It will be past Mid Feb. but you will be able to see then before then. They will be ready for fall show season and will not be beat.
1 Trio Columbian OE
1 Trio Black Rosecomb
1 Trio Opal OE

I have something eles in store that does not exist in the US, but that will be fall. I am paying dearly for the breeders,

Well, everyone have a great evening.. I am about done for the day.. had all I can handle and ready to fall over. See you all another day.

Sooner,
Here is what I have in mind for the two of you..
It will be past Mid Feb. but you will be able to see then before then. They will be ready for fall show season and will not be beat.
1 Trio Columbian OE
1 Trio Black Rosecomb
1 Trio Opal OE

I have something eles in store that does not exist in the US, but that will be fall. I am paying dearly for the breeders,

SUCH A TEASE!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom