***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Buckguy20, May 9, 2011.

1. Firefly89

Firefly89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2011
    Edmond
    Misread.... Are you planning on getting rid of your wooden cages? I have one med wire cage I don't really use anymore

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  2. NotSuperWoman

NotSuperWoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    My Humble Manor
    Oh I have afeeling my DD and I will be meandering up that way. Please don't send us home with any Bantams... I am already wondering where to put these chicks when they hatch... :)

3. bethinoklahoma

bethinoklahoma Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2008
    JONES, OK
    Love the coop Bird and wire... Hubby has something like that in mind for AnnaBell this Spring..
    Robin... Hugs .. sorry about the roo...

4. NotSuperWoman

Aug 14, 2011
    My Humble Manor
    Nana... have you thought of stand up comedy?? [​IMG]

5. Cjarvis

Cjarvis Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2011

Robin,
    You can get a roll of 1x1 and 1/2x1 welded wire from Albright steel very reasonably, and make a whole bunch relatively in-expensive. And make a few extra and sell them to cover the cost of the wire.

6. NotSuperWoman

Aug 14, 2011
    My Humble Manor
    Good morning everyone!!

Poco.. that pic is too funny.

My hubby is from Colorado so we try to go to any of the hot springs in the area when we go "home" to visit. It really is a lot of fun!

Sorry to hear about your husbands friend. That is tragic that itg seems that people are not taking care of themselves and are in too much stress. All this technology is supposed to make our lives easier, but it seems like the more the technology progresses the less simple life becomes.

We only have computers here, no video games, and we do have cell phones, but not the fancy kind. Even with that it seems I get to distracted during the day.

It is drizzly here still. I really hope the clouds clear, and it dries out in a few days. I need to rake the gardens to level out all the compost we dumped on yesterday.

Tomorrow is shopping day, so today is clean out the fridge day. My girls are really happy on these days because all the fresh produce I haven't used yet from last shopping trip gets given to the girls. Today it's going to be several heads of lettuce, sweet potatoes, and other odds and ends. I think I can make them a nice salad. Yum.

Have a great morning everyone!

7. Sooner

Sooner My kids Mom!

Mar 22, 2009
    Oklahoma
    [​IMG]

8. artsyrobin

artsyrobin Artful Wings

Mar 1, 2009
    Muskogee OK
    Thanks carl, how would you do it, frame work... i am construction challenged [​IMG] - but my idea is to rip out the wooden framework i have done, any suggestions are appreciated!

9. old*cowboy

old*cowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2011
    arapaho, okla.

[​IMG]

10. old*cowboy

old*cowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2011
    arapaho, okla.
    Morning all. Sun is shining here. Some ice on the ground. Looks much warmer out than it is. Hope everone has a good morning. Be safe if it is slick out.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by