***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Buckguy20, May 9, 2011.

1. Cjarvis

Cjarvis Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2011

I ahve enough to fill a full size truck bed.. Planned to use some in teh garden this year but if michael needs them or some he is more than welcome to them.

2. old*cowboy

old*cowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2011
    arapaho, okla.
    Well I recon it is bout bed time. Goodnight folks

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  3. Cjarvis

Cjarvis Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2011

Oh another 50 wont hurt anything..

4. NanaKat

NanaKat Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

# the first time and Carl reports there are 8 this time....

ote:
    Memories go with your heart on a move. Hope the house sells quickly for you too.

Looks like Carl has that covered. I have cow pellet sacks too if he needs more.

5. mefordz

mefordz Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 25, 2008
    wagoner okla

HUSH YO MOUF!

we had a heck of a time just getting enough coops one year, i think he ran over abot 100 birds.

6. NanaKat

NanaKat Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

I bet people were upset by a bunch of dead birds....[​IMG]

7. Sooner

Sooner My kids Mom!

Mar 22, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Good Morning~ I haven't looked outside but it is suppose to be cold all day!

Hope you all stay inside & stay warm (& entertain me while I am at work)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  8. Poco Pollo

Poco Pollo Vista de Nada Farm

Jun 14, 2009
    Haskell, OK
    Nana, you're too funny. I had a student who frequently misplaced modifiers when writing, and she could never hear the error when reading her own work. For example, she wrote, "I love to shop for beautiful handbags for girls with expandable bottoms, because they can hold more than one hair brush." I never let this young lady read her work in class unless I'd helped her edit it first.

It's still dark as pitch outside, and it's drizzling, so I'm waiting for sunup to feed and water the animals. DH is going to a funeral for a peer: heart attack took him younger than 55. It's sobering, because there is no family history. The only contributing factor DH can see is stress.

Morning Sooner. Hope we get some sunny skies later in the day.

I was reading a blog about sustainable agriculture and came across this photo. Makes me want to go to the hot springs in Colorado. I'd go before dark, though, before swim suits are optional.
    [​IMG]

9. Sooner

Sooner My kids Mom!

Mar 22, 2009
    Oklahoma
    LOL, cute pic, I have one to add later that will go right along with that one. Sorry about DH's friend.

Even if we get sun, I don't think we will get warmth.

10. artsyrobin

artsyrobin Artful Wings

Mar 1, 2009
    Muskogee OK
    morning guys- looks like winter is finally going to show up...
    waiting to go feed and water- need to figure out stacking wire cages, do away with the wooden cages- for the banty gang, only way to deter the mite infestation i think.... the porch has wooded cages- so if anyone knows of some that won't cost a fortune, let me know

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by