***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Buckguy20, May 9, 2011.

1. old*cowboy

old*cowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2011
    arapaho, okla.

[​IMG]

2. That's an interesting look on her face like a determined plotting some payback kinda look LOL

3. Sounds like the sale was a good one I had to bail on going I was loading some things and caught some spasms in my back that wouldn't go away so I took a pill and laid down for a few hours it's better now just sore now and that might last a while it happens a lot I sure hate it when it does,

4. Poco Pollo

Poco Pollo Vista de Nada Farm

Jun 14, 2009
    Haskell, OK
    Anyone know if/when we're getting snow? I was going to put a new group of babies in barn brooder today, but maybe it's too risky.

5. I think in the OKC area it's due to hit after 6pm and clear out around noon on Monday,

6. Poco Pollo

Poco Pollo Vista de Nada Farm

Jun 14, 2009
    Haskell, OK
    Thanks, Bill. I heard Haskell won't have snow until Monday morning. I hope it's light. I really, really don't want to have to shovel any snow this season.

7. fairwindminishetland

fairwindminishetland Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2010
    seminole oklahoma
    My Coop
    I've tried it several different ways and at different times....use soil for starting seeds? And it may take awhile, or it may be quickly after the seedlings come up, but they always die! I've tried for years...

8. upcdayz

upcdayz Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Good afternoon all.

Bill - sorry to hear about your back. Hope you feel better soon.

Poco - Love that kitty photo. It certainly looks like it's spying something.

9. fairwindminishetland

Feb 13, 2010
    seminole oklahoma
    My Coop
    AFter last year and losing everything in the garden to the heat, we sure could use a good harvest!

10. fairwindminishetland

Feb 13, 2010
    seminole oklahoma
    My Coop
    140 chicks and ducks already, wow, I am happy to have my first hatching this week! Woohoo.....never had any of the three breeds that I am hatching over the next month. So exciting.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by