***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Buckguy20, May 9, 2011.

1. banjoejoe4783

banjoejoe4783 VILLAMIL FARMS

Oct 6, 2010
    westville ok
    mabee i should bring some OEGB to the auction at coweta and see what hapens i thing i have some breeder birds to sell

2. dmedlin

dmedlin New Egg

Feb 12, 2012
    Coweta, OK

Thanks - - Looked at your pictures - Wow you have some amazing looking birds. The one I have sure are fun.

3. Oakieridge

Oakieridge Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2012
    Lincoln Co., OK
    Banjoejoe, I can't wait to see your pens finished. I have been looking for a frame like that to do something kind of like that but I like how you are putting yours together better than what we had planned.

Cathie

4. Cjarvis

Cjarvis Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2011
    Well wish everyone the best through this weather... I'm off for more motrin and somewhere that I can relax some.. See everyone in a day or two.

5. Kassaundra

Kassaundra Sonic screwdrivers are cool!

Sep 1, 2010
    Henryetta
    I'm here, was just looking for a real scary spider pic for you from my pics, but I've been having problems learning how to repost pics in my BYC album, so I was looking in my FB albums but it's hard to identify the scary ones since I think they are fascinating rather then scary so here goes ...............................

[​IMG]

6. Cjarvis

Cjarvis Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2011

Thank You.. we work hard on them.

7. fairwindminishetland

fairwindminishetland Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2010
    seminole oklahoma
    My Coop
    My husband just called and he was told that OU cancelled early classes for tomorrow?

8. fairwindminishetland

fairwindminishetland Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2010
    seminole oklahoma
    My Coop
    Never seen a spider that was green striped like that! Pretty.

9. Ksane

Ksane Overrun With Chickens

Jun 21, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Welcome, dmedlin!!
    Joe, your new pens are a work of art. I like them very much.
    Jim?! rofl!!! You're just full of it again lol! I've got my little tiny netbook here and I really like this thing. The birds are all tucked in cuddled up (with thawed water thanks to the cookie tin heaters!) and I'm setting up this netbook with WIndows XP. It had windows 7 on it and it actually was fast but you know how computer geeks are-they just gotta see what other operating systems and versions they can put on something new :) I can make it run fast as lightening trimming down XP.
    I've got 12 cookie tin heaters and plug in receptacles in all the coops and covered runs, have tarps stapled up on the front of the covered runs cuz that's the only exposed area, it'll be easy to take down. This is the most prepared I've ever been (1st winter with chickens) and so far this year we haven't even had any snow or ice lol! It's the summer that's hard on them. I'm thinking of running sprinklers over the pens or something.
    People DO sell good horses (and good birds). It just depends on what their priorities are. "Good" to someone like me is completely different than "good" to a person who shows and breeds.

10. Kassaundra

Kassaundra Sonic screwdrivers are cool!

Sep 1, 2010
    Henryetta
    I had not either, it was in my garden this past year. There was a ground spider that was sooooooooooooo awesome, but I didn't have my camera it was fuzzy and PURPLE for real!!!!! So wish I had the pic.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by