***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Buckguy20, May 9, 2011.

1. fairwindminishetland

fairwindminishetland Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2010
    seminole oklahoma
    My Coop
    I can't wait! How much do you want for the buffs? I think we might need them...didn't you say they are laying?

2. Kassaundra

Kassaundra Sonic screwdrivers are cool!

Sep 1, 2010
    Henryetta
    My buttered pecan custard is almost finished cooking [​IMG]

Watched the weather, and tomorrow will probably be a house cleaning day for me in the heated house, I'll hybernate until whoever in charge of the weather decides to be a bit more reasonable!

3. artsyrobin

artsyrobin Artful Wings

Mar 1, 2009
    Muskogee OK

4. Kassaundra

Kassaundra Sonic screwdrivers are cool!

Sep 1, 2010
    Henryetta
    I think that color pattern is called Creole.

5. jcatblum

jcatblum Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2010
    Cement, OK
    It is snowing good here-- sticking to parts of the rd. it was coming down hard while DH & I were returning from anadarko. Snow is on the cars & any place we don't have grass you can see the snow on the ground. The dogs are out having a good time. Hope our snow doesn't get covered in ice!

6. nnbreeder

nnbreeder Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2008
    Oklahoma

Just hit the reply do-dad on the top of the CL post. once that is up do a copy on the address in the top of the E-mail adress line. Then open your E-mail and select new and paste the adress you copied in the adress line there, type away and send it off.
    I

7. mefordz

mefordz Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 25, 2008
    wagoner okla

not nice kass, thats a real spider![​IMG]

that was just totaly uncalled for.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  8. mefordz

mefordz Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 25, 2008
    wagoner okla

that doesnt work on this junky laptop, may try it from work tomorrow.

9. RetiredArmyWife

RetiredArmyWife Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2011
    Marlow, Oklahoma
    I will remember that when we make our next coop. Right now we have a store bought small coop with the nest box area kinda sticking out the side. Maybe I can nail a board up there and create a false roof or something. I'll have to look tomorrow and see if I can rig something up.

10. upcdayz

upcdayz Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Hi dmedlin and [​IMG]. Glad you found us here on the Okie thread. Lots of friendly, helpful folks here. It's hard (for me) to tell what kind of chickens you have because the picture is so small. If you post it on the thread as a photo someone will likely be able to identify them for you.

Kass - cool spider. There are some pretty ones, but have never seen a purple one. Maybe you'll get to see that one again and snap a pic of it.

Well, since no one responded to my Wonder Egg post from earlier today, I'll assume that no one has tried growing them before. The plant is supposed to get over 2 ft tall, have purple blooms then develop "eggs" that start out white then turn yellow. I'm excited to see how it turns out.

No snow here yet. My friends in Cache report that the ground is covered in snow there.

Edited post to say that the "eggs" turn yellow, not purple.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by