***OKIES in the BYC III ***

My chickens definitely hate snow! They wont come out of the coop even for there morning treat. There faces were priceless today trying when I went out there.
lau.gif

Guys I need your advice- and thought you could steer me... i am at my wits end...our daughter and husband and kids were due to leave for pennsylvania today where he has a new job, they were depending on their tax refund to do this - they just found out the money was mistakenly absorbed by a govt debt they had filed to block it, so they won't see it for another month while it gets unsnarled- so they are sitting in Tulsa, in a uhaul all packed and unable to go.. they are at their wits end- they need at least a $1000(gas) to get to his new job- so they are sitting in their vehicles with 8 kids ranging from 14 to 1 1/2 old... what would you suggest - i really am totally at a loss on it...

Never carry water buckets when one has goat treats in both pockets. What a wet, freezing mess! I'm glad I had my coveralls on. I would have become a human popsicle otherwise. Naomi is so smug. She robbed my pockets while Milagra and Galen pulled at the buckets. All three does have put on weight since they were bred. Naomi has a lot more roundness in her face, and she's growing a beard. I think her kid is going to be adorable.

Lots of wild birds out today. Tommy caught a sparrow under my truck. He walked so slow I could hardly tell he was moving. He fooled the sparrow.

Guys I need your advice- and thought you could steer me... i am at my wits end...our daughter and husband and kids were due to leave for pennsylvania today where he has a new job, they were depending on their tax refund to do this - they just found out the money was mistakenly absorbed by a govt debt they had filed to block it, so they won't see it for another month while it gets unsnarled- so they are sitting in Tulsa, in a uhaul all packed and unable to go.. they are at their wits end- they need at least a $1000(gas) to get to his new job- so they are sitting in their vehicles with 8 kids ranging from 14 to 1 1/2 old... what would you suggest - i really am totally at a loss on it...

Robin - Check with Catholic Charities. I think they are on Harvard.

Back
Top Bottom