***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Buckguy20, May 9, 2011.

1. muesky

muesky Got Peacocks?

Hey everyone!

So I got home about an hour ago and there was not a bit of snow on the ground, in less then an hour there is over 1/4 inch white stuff out there. Stanley has now experienced his first snow. He did not like it much.
    Not thinking I am going to have to work tomorrow. [​IMG]

2. Ksane

Ksane Overrun With Chickens

Jun 21, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Rebecca, you got home right in time! My Chows didn't want to come in at all, always have to drag them in when it's cold or snowing out. I can't hardly get the others to go OUT when it's snowing or cold. It's snowing like crazy here. It's going to be funny to see all the birds reactions in the morning when I open their doors and let them out lol

3. Okla-doodle-doo

Okla-doodle-doo Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2008
    Portland,Tn
    I love seeing all the weather post when there is something brewing across the state! Its much more fun than watching the weather men. Hope everyone stays safe in the snow. We are supposed to get only a spotting of snow tomorrow evening before it turns to rain. Headed to bed,night everyone.

4. Good Morning Frokies, (Frozen Okies) Everything's covered in snow this morning I'm wondering of the State is going to call it off or have us go in late, I'm always up for the announcement for essential personal only LOL I'm good with trading a free day off for being called Non-Essential [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  5. okracefan

okracefan Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Blanchard
    Was getting ready to walk out the door @ 5:15 and my boss calls and said to hold off for an hour. Thinkn I would rather have gone in then because I think the roads are going to get worse before they get better. Them city folk do not have a clue how bad these back country roads can get.

6. No kidding, I called my boss to see if he had any clue about what the Gov was going to do he didn't know either, I live a half mile down a dirt road and half of it's uphill starting at my driveway LOL
    I guess I'm gonna leave in a few and see if I can make the hill, Sure wish my four wheel drive was up and running would make it all a lot easier to drive in..

7. I was a walmart sometime last summer and found a large bag of pool salt for around $5 I can never find salt for putting on ice once the winter hits so stocked up on a couple bags so I was out after 5am getting the walkway cleared some and out by the road where if I slip a bit to the far side I will fall in about 2 to 3 foot wash out that won't ever stay filled in, I've been stuck in twice before it ever got as bad as it is now, My only two neighbors that live at the end of the cul-de-sac have been stuck more times than I even guess,

8. mjgigax

mjgigax Overrun With Chickens

Jul 15, 2010
    Choctaw, OK

[​IMG]

9. Sooner

Sooner My kids Mom!

Mar 22, 2009
    Oklahoma
    [​IMG] Good to have you!

10. Sooner

Sooner My kids Mom!