***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Dh says a Barret .50 would take care of that - he is sleeping in the garage tonight.

is that where his barret is stored?

just wondering cause that would be a very good reason to sleep there!

if he needs any help with it i will be right there to help him out, i would even babysit it for free!

Ok I am starting the list of attendees for POOPS.
I will try and catch people as they post on the thread but if you don't see your name on the list then please pm me
if you are coming and let me know how many will be in your group.
Thanks Monty

ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

BUCKGUY20------------2
SOONER-----------------2
NANAKAT----------------2
OAKIERIDGE-------------4
MEFORDZ----------------2
OKRACEFAN--------------2
PEPPER48_98------------2
MJGIGAX-----------------2
ELWOOD LIGHTFOOT----2

Monty put me down for 2 may end up being more, I have a couple of friends who like to join the festivities.

I betcha I KNOW what the ______cochins are!! They are gorgeous
celebrate.gif

Are the LF cochins???
fl.gif

Ok I am starting the list of attendees for POOPS.
I will try and catch people as they post on the thread but if you don't see your name on the list then please pm me
if you are coming and let me know how many will be in your group.
Thanks Monty

ya.gif
BUCKGUY20------------2
ya.gif
SOONER-----------------2
ya.gif
OCEANSEVE----------2 (POSSIBLE 5)
ya.gif
JCATBLUME-----------4
ya.gif
PEPPER48_98-------2
ya.gif
NANAKAT--------------2
ya.gif
OKRACEFAN--------2
ya.gif
ELWOOD LIGHTFOOT--1 (ON THE LOOK OUT FOR 2)

LOL after thinking Monty wasn't here I was updating the list only to see that he did it himself!!!

I know alot of folks that cancel each other out when voting but they vote anyways. I take my kids with me when I go & show them what it is about. Lil'Sooner was disappointed that the lady forgot to give her the sticker!

My Grandmother always went to vote, every election. She went even when she had to use a walker. She turned 18 the year women gained the right to vote.
Hard to believe Sufferage wasn't that long ago.

So very true, I will be just like her & proud of it.

Hello Everyone!!

Congrats on the new addition to your family Bill!!!
woot.gif
Baby goats are the cutest things. As for mama having another one it just might be she is fat, but keep an eye on her, just in case.

Okay so someone responded earlier to my request for mayonnaise jars. I am in need of plastic ones, with the wide opening. I use them to make chick feeders and waterers for my brooders. I like to use the mayo jars because they are easier to clean. Hate using a bottle brush.

Michael I feel your pain about the goats. I had that problem when I had goats, part of the reason I do not have them anymore. Llamas do not climb on cars. Thank goodness!

Trying to sort through all the stuff I have, for stuff to donate to POOPS. Also been hitting the thrift shops as well and have found some interesting chicken/poultry related items. Of course there has been quite a bit of stuff I would not even put in my car it was so hideous.
sickbyc.gif

So is anyone going to keep track of a wishlist for birds at POOPS? I would be willing to do this if no one else has volunteered. Just let me know.

Well it is off to bed. Very tired tonight!

anybody at pryor pickup a flyer for the grove sale coming up?

i grabbed some flyers, kenneth grabbed some flyers, and neither of us can find them.

if you did just pm me the info please, might need a trip.

Back
Top Bottom