***OKIES in the BYC III ***

I stand corrected. A sitting president usually gets the nomination, but I agree a person can get too complacent. I did not just mean Democrats and Republicans though. There are also independents and people that register with no party affiliation. You can only vote for the party you are registered with in the primaries and people that have no affiliation cannot vote in the primaries at all. Thank you for the information!
Everyone is voting today.
We have a two party home and there were ballots for both of those parties!!
There were 7 or 8 names on the Republican ticket and 5 on the Democratic ticket.

Girls at the polling place said there was not enough publicity about this vote today.
You still have time.

Quote:
I was thinking the same thing LOL Hiya Michael what kind of goats are those? I have enough dents in my truck I might need to know what kind they are so I don't end up with any :)

Been a busy few days I've had a little time to catch up on posts but not much time to say much, I have had the first toothache I've ever had for the last few days hope to get it fixed tomorrow other than that I've had 3 other Dr appts in the last 2 days and will have to give myself shots forever but I'm not thinking it's a bad thing maybe it will help the other options weren't really doing much good,

Looking forward to going to Blanchard sale this Saturday, I will have some 4 and 5 drawer metal steelcase file cabinets to sell (I wonder how hard it would be to convert one to be a brooder for just hatched chicks) a couple of buck rabbits and maybe one goose haven't decided on the goose for sure yet he/she/it and my RR Red Roo I bought from Maribeth are best of friends and are hardly ever apart the goose doesn't even try to hang out with the other geese so not sure if it's a goose or a gander but seems to think it's an albino Rhode Island Red LOL

I have a male and female pot bellied pigs I would sell or do some trading they aren't that old and should have bred for me but haven't so far, the male is friendly (sometime too much so) the female just don't want to be handled, if anyone knows of someone who might be interested just yell

My deal for the stainless steel tub for the plucker fell through the guy says I'll call you tomorrow and let you know when we will be there so you can come see it and hauled it across the scales instead, So Oh well I'll look into another thing I might try to use, I did get a stainless table to use so maybe I can clean some of the things for my project and get a for pic's on the page the automatic plucker will just be one part of the whole project, I think if I won the lotto I would still build some things just cause it's more challenging than just buying the same thing pre-fabed LOL

And sadly I guess it just wasn't meant to be but my new dog was working out well for a couple day was learning so fast about the critters and then it just *poofed* haven't seen hide nor hair of it since like Fri night/Sat morning I was hoping he was just out tomcatting but I think he found some greener grass, I just hope someone will take good care of him he will make them a great dog (when he gets past the wanderlust, took me a whole lot of years LOL)

Last edited:
Dont no why the pic didnt show up the first time ,, Got to go lot's of work to do...The wind blew some pen's over today an had some bird's get out ,,,See you peep's later,,

At my Dr's visit today the Young lady working up front said he has one chicken, she had two and a dog got one I gave her the BYC card and told her there were plenty of people on here willing and able to enable her very quickly to get more friends for her lone chicken LOL I didn't have time to go into the math and Carl is much better at explaining it than me :)

I got my chickens from Lisa (Allbreeds) today. They are great! We have a Buff Orpington a Barred Rock and a RIR outside. We have a Buff Orpington and 4 Barred Rocks in the extra bathroom. They are so cute! One tried to live at Kmart where I met her to get them. I was driving away and noticed a Crow walking with another bird. I thought what kind of bird is that? It took half a second to realize it was a little Barred Rock! So I chased him down and put him in the box. They seem to be settling in nicely. Thank you Lisa!

Last edited:
Ok I am starting the list of attendees for POOPS.
I will try and catch people as they post on the thread but if you don't see your name on the list then please pm me
if you are coming and let me know how many will be in your group.
Thanks Monty

ya.gif
BUCKGUY20------------2
ya.gif
SOONER-----------------2

Put me down for ---------- 2

Ok I am starting the list of attendees for POOPS.
I will try and catch people as they post on the thread but if you don't see your name on the list then please pm me
if you are coming and let me know how many will be in your group.
Thanks Monty

ya.gif
BUCKGUY20------------2
ya.gif
SOONER-----------------2
Okracefan-----------------------2

Back
Top Bottom