***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Quote: Careful you do not want to get sent to ze isolashun room again!
gig.gif

Quote:
that little piggy has mitzi written all over it, cant you see it mitzi? the rest of us do!
Did I ever tell you about the super overweight pot-bellied pig someone dumped off on me with some sob story?? I had to worm the dang thing and clip its teeth and it was NOT tame like the people claimed. I finally got a hold of it but the only way to hang on was lay on its back and ride it like a little bucking bronco. (I was only 100 lbs back then-haha!) I rode that pig all over the yard while my son (3 yrs old at the time) stood at the gate yelling, "Go Mama Go!!!"
lau.gif

My pig rodeo days are over!
Not trying to be mean LOL I'm just trying to help, And that would have been worth repeating just to get it on video
lau.gif

still loopy from the dentist- but was thinking0 maybe some folks could get together and buy oxine for the jue swam? and have it available??
I know the feeling Robin just had a trip to the dentist before POOPS and it's a good thing I didn't post anything silly while I was still under the influence of meds
gig.gif

Congrats on the great hatch, Carl! Lordy, I hope the day never comes when I announce I just hatched out 118 chicks :-O
I put the new birds together after worming, etc. They all seem healthy and all are eating well, I'm just going to keep this group together. It's sort of a mismatched group but they all get along perfect, the 2 Cornish are super sweet to other birds, I wasn't expecting that. And the Silkie and Modern are best friends-go figure. I put the OEGB I'd gotten from Carl and her Crele guy in there also. It's a really peaceful pen. I'm just too scared to mix them with my birds after some of mine were sick, there's no reason to. Then the EE with her apron & shoulder pads. Once her feathers started coming back in she was picking them out. So now she has to have an outfit. I hope they grow back soon.

Congrats on the great hatch, Carl! Lordy, I hope the day never comes when I announce I just hatched out 118 chicks :-O
I put the new birds together after worming, etc. They all seem healthy and all are eating well, I'm just going to keep this group together. It's sort of a mismatched group but they all get along perfect, the 2 Cornish are super sweet to other birds, I wasn't expecting that. And the Silkie and Modern are best friends-go figure. I put the OEGB I'd gotten from Carl and her Crele guy in there also. It's a really peaceful pen. I'm just too scared to mix them with my birds after some of mine were sick, there's no reason to. Then the EE with her apron & shoulder pads. Once her feathers started coming back in she was picking them out. So now she has to have an outfit. I hope they grow back soon.

hey mitzi, wait till you say " i just hatch 400 of one variety out today" thats when it gets scary!

ok, i think i am somewhat coherant....LOL!! the dentist gives me stuff to take the nite before and then right before the appt. dave says he pulls me in with a string.... the only way i will go too...

now what kind of trouble did i get into...LOL!

oh no trouble robin, no trouble at all!!!!!
lau.gif

hey mitzi, wait till you say " i just hatch 400 of one variety out today" thats when it gets scary!
Watch it there Jim, that day is coming soon for me.. Another 1000 + rosecombs over the next few weeks. So i decided I will hatch at least another 900 of my own. So I will turn the bator off after 1900 more this year, not counting anything I might hatch for others. Bad part is that will all be in less that 8 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom