***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Will do Carl. Does Stephanie have to work Saturday?

Kass, I enlarged the pictures and saw better hoe you finished the edges...nice look!

macGuyver, Someone on another thread said she gives her birds water with apple cider vinegar (with the mother) in it for several days ahead of shows to boost the probiotics in the gut. Maybe someone who shows will pipe in soon.

Thanks, everyone, for the happy thoughts and prayers for baby Kendall. She is responding well to the antibiotics. We continue to pray for her full recovery. Mommy went home late yesterday. She will have a difficult time resting with her new baby so far away.

Carl, I've registered three to show, but may only bring two. Vashi won't be with me; he doesn't go to the two-day Shawnee event. Look forward to seeing you and Steph.

Thanks, everyone, for the happy thoughts and prayers for baby Kendall. She is responding well to the antibiotics. We continue to pray for her full recovery. Mommy went home late yesterday. She will have a difficult time resting with her new baby so far away.

Aweome news!

Hi all! It has been forever since I have been on here. Lost my password and mostly lurked. I am thinking about taking my 8 yo daughter to Shawnee Saturday. She loves the chickens and I bought her some pigeons from Teach a while back, so she wants more now. Any advice on the Shawnee show? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom