***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Looks like an olive egger's egg...Somehenny slipped into that pen...
lau.gif

Are you sure it's from a meat bird and sure of the age? How odd!
yes cornishX crossed with what I don't know I was told extra large white eggs with a lot of double yolkers. closed pin top and bottom maybe 12 weeks I put the boys up at 9 weeks average wt. 8 lbs. the girls needed more weight so now I have one egg.

Last edited:
Hey, y'all. I ordered 50 Jumbo Cornish Cross from Murray McMurray hatchery yesterday, due to arrive week of September 16, for our fall batch of meat birds. Going to order 200 layer pullets in late September, to be ready for next spring. We can actually do the pastured poultry thing now that we actually have pasture. Looks like we are back in the chicken business!

Newcastle auction people, I'm still waiting on that check from that auction 3 months ago. Sent two PMs and a text message. Check either for details.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hey, y'all. I ordered 50 Jumbo Cornish Cross from Murray McMurray hatchery yesterday, due to arrive week of September 16, for our fall batch of meat birds. Going to order 200 layer pullets in late September, to be ready for next spring. We can actually do the pastured poultry thing now that we actually have pasture. Looks like we are back in the chicken business!

Newcastle auction people, I'm still waiting on that check from that auction 3 months ago. Sent two PMs and a text message. Check either for details.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Yay! Are your plans for a mobile chicken processing unit back online, too?

My wife fessed up to the prank haha.

Haha THAT is a good chicken prank!!!!!

Has anyone successfully trapped bobcats in live traps I don't want to use steel traps they are unforgiving I trap hogs wounder if the same trap would work on cats . Any ideals?

Back
Top Bottom