***OKIES in the BYC III ***

A friend of my families which passed away years ago. Some of you old timers may even know him. Tommy Hagar, from sapulpa used to have a lot exotic and expensive fowl. I used to go out there a lot. And I know he has trapped bobcats and even a mountain loin once. But his live traps were huge, lol

A friend of my families which passed away years ago. Some of you old timers may even know him. Tommy Hagar, from sapulpa used to have a lot exotic and expensive fowl. I used to go out there a lot. And I know he has trapped bobcats and even a mountain loin once. But his live traps were huge, lol
Have you ever seen a wild hog trap if so are they similar

I have 3 pair of Black Copper Marans for sale, 1 cockerel is blue. They come from Ernie Haire (Marans 2XL) in TX, I've read he works closely with Bev Davis and these birds came from his successful show stock. They are almost 7 weeks old, very healthy and VERY active (a tomato lasts seconds against them). I may be able to take them to the Talequah Swap if anyone is interested. The cockerels are making pathetic little crows so I have to move them soon. The first pic of the little pullet is a few weeks old, they are larger now (can't pick them up with one hand). Also included a pic of the some of the stock they came from.

Have you ever seen a wild hog trap if so are they similar

The traps he hade was just like the ones at atwoods but heavier and a lot bigger. Its been a long time since I have seen any that big for sale. A hog trap may work.sometimes if your having a problem with them. You can call the local game warden. And they will sometimes come out and trap them and relocate them

Back
Top Bottom