***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Its all good! We know you have a great heart....nothing cheesy there!  :hugs

Awww, talk about making my day! I love you guys!

Funny story... to increase protein at one point I started eating parmesan cheese, and now it's such a standard in my diet that I buy it by the block at Sam's. The granddaughters love it, and have a special name for it, and it's not uncommon to be in public and one of them yell out "Nana, we love your stinky cheese!"

Was this a sick pen? I am thinking that if they are sick, they will likely not be laying. When I have birds that were not so sick in kennels for some other reason, they just lay there - don't need a box. In fact, there is one girl that was in the kennel for a while - she is also one of the 'bad chicken' birds that come over the fence into the unprotected front yard. She has been coming back and hopping up onto the table to lay her eggs in the old kennel (although today the kennel is occupied...I wonder where she is going to go now).

True, but not all sicknesses are the same. I have 4 birds in it already, one has bad leg mites I bought her this spring so I am treating all the chickens in her coop since they were exposed. Obviously the hens will still lay eggs.

Yes I believe the roof is tight now. A snake could get in there but this should be empty most of the time.

ok, mystery from a friends hen, year old hen laid this- any clues?

Looks like the oviduct lining to me

th

Back
Top Bottom