***OKIES in the BYC III ***

293270_10150280859689374_594379373_7467033_4726069_s.jpg

thought I would share this with you all...bags made from feed sacks.....if you are interested in one.please let me know........they are strong !

Quote:
I'd dearly love to have the black! Please please?? I had been going to get a few different breeds, change it up a little bit....but now that my Cochin babies are a month old My heart is SOLD on only Cochins, adore them! So I'm going to find homes for my 6 wk old buff Silkie babies (11 of them) & keep the white Silkies (since the whites are nice to my Cochin chicks) and keep only Cochins of both sizes.
Anyone interested in 11 buff hatchery Silkies only 6 wks old?
Sjarvis, consider the black hen sold if you would let me buy her!

Quote:
I'd dearly love to have the black! Please please?? I had been going to get a few different breeds, change it up a little bit....but now that my Cochin babies are a month old My heart is SOLD on only Cochins, adore them! So I'm going to find homes for my 6 wk old buff Silkie babies (11 of them) & keep the white Silkies (since the whites are nice to my Cochin chicks) and keep only Cochins of both sizes.

Are any of them female?

Quote:

Are any of them female?

I can tell the ones that are definitely male, they have pronounced combs. The ones I believe are female have no comb development at all, just flat or almost dented. Everyone says you can't tell at 6 wks (actually 7 wks, I just counted) but I can certainly tell the males.

Morning all! What a great day! I was blessed to be able to deliver my niece last night! IT was a wonderful home birth. She weighed 10 pounds even!

I came home and my chicks water was OUT! I forgot how much the drink. We have a big bucket nipple system for the older chickens and the chicks are in their coop (they have a dog house that only they can get into, if they want to run away from the hens), The chicks will go use the hens water if theirs is out. I am actually using a rabbit waterer for them, they love it! (They kept knocking over theirs, so I starting using the rabbit one), I think I have the largest they make. It is like 64 ounces. Anyone know any place around Tulsa that has any larger?

Back
Top Bottom