***OKIES in the BYC III ***

It was great to meet you and to talk chickens!

I made it till the end of the auction, got home at 3:00a.m. The India Blue peacock sold for 65.00 and the pied went for 45.00. The blue-lace red wyandotte hens went for 30.00 each and the callducks did too.

Wow. It was great to get to meet some of the BYCers. I had a very good time. Can't wait for more. Husband saw the Buff Orp Roo that was for sale and was just drooling. It takes so long to get from chicks to hens but loving it all.

finally back and settled in for the evening, hey guys , hows everyone been the past few days , hope i didnt miss much ...

got a friend who has a bantam white crested black polish roo for sale 15.00 or would trade for a japanese hen

so this person was at Atwoods today. He must have been buying chicks because that would be the only thing to fit in this car unless he strapped it to the top. He did have a roof rack on it.

Last edited:

so this person was at Atwoods today. He must have been buying chicks because that would be the only thing to fit in this car unless he strapped it to the top. He did have a roof rack on it.
now i can pack alot of stuff in small places , but have never tried in a smart car .... lol thats just funny

The small flock/guinea fowl conference in Poteau was great! The Kerr Center for Sustainable Agriculture is a wonderful facility and asset to our state, with great staff. Robin's lovely paintings were a big hit! Our Saturday presenters, Dr. Keith Bramwell, Dr. Dustan Clark, and Michael Blumbahm, all from the University of Arkansas were wonderful!

CURIOUS CHAROLAIS BULL
[/IMG]

The small flock/guinea fowl conference in Poteau was great! The Kerr Center for Sustainable Agriculture is a wonderful facility and asset to our state, with great staff. Robin's lovely paintings were a big hit! Our Saturday presenters, Dr. Keith Bramwell, Dr. Dustan Clark, and Michael Blumbahm, all from the University of Arkansas were wonderful!
Thats great Betsy , i was in okc yesterday... long drive

I found some planting garlic bulbs for a good price today so I planted some more, they may be a bust for this year, but should grow over the season and still be good for next year right????

Back
Top Bottom