***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Thanks Michael. I've always liked Marans, but ever since I saw these at Okieridges old place they've been moving to the top of my favorite list. I am enjoying their personality too. Here's a Pullet pic.
Oh I miss my Golden Salmons! When we get moved to the country again I will have to buy some hatching eggs from you! LOL

Any of you poor jealous souls over the raspberries, this fall I will have berry vines that could be moved, from the bed I dug them from this past fall, I missed many roots and they are all coming up from where I had dug the bed "free" of raspberries.

Thanks for the response!! I am going to take them to an auction in Harrah and try to find a good home for them. :) Maybe find me some other girls too!! *excited*

A few pics from yesterday

onion

onion

this garlic should be called Kassaundra's garlic b/c that is how my hair always looks

wind was blowing making focus very difficult by I liked this one even though it is blurred

new raspberry bed just moved this winter.

fig

really hoping that b/w EE is a girl.

hi yall

as some of you may know I have been working on blue laced gold larg fowl cochin for about 3 years now and im happy to share pics of some of the pullets that I razed this year
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

this one is a close up showing the color that I have been working on

Could use some help finding the owner for this 9 x 12 drawing that was found in our Meeker pasture after the tornado that hit the Shawnee, Bethel and Twin Lakes area in May. It is a pencil portrait dated 1987 and I think the signature is Baugh. It could possibly be a junior high or high school art project.

Pretty pictures of the plants, I always enjoy seeing your pics.

If you are talking the one to the left in the first photo and to the right in the last photo.... I would guess male, sorry. I could be wrong though?
Yes that is the one I am talking about, and yes I think in my heart it is a boy, but am holding out hope since the area of the comb, even though brighter colored then I would like to see is smooth, like a girls, the obvious boys are all raised and have been for some time.

Could use some help finding the owner for this 9 x 12 drawing that was found in our Meeker pasture after the tornado that hit the Shawnee, Bethel and Twin Lakes area in May. It is a pencil portrait dated 1987 and I think the signature is Baugh. It could possibly be a junior high or high school art project.

There are a couple of organizations working to reunite people with photos and mementos... at least one facebook group is here: https://www.facebook.com/MementosFromMooreOk and another one here: https://www.facebook.com/MooreOklahomaLostAndFound you might try posting it there.

Back
Top Bottom