***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Just woke from a glorious nap. Grand babies are still snoozing, so I'm taking a moment of free time to visit with chicken friends.

The auction in Coweta last night was a lot of fun. Dusti, Kelly, CathieSue, Rinda... I really enjoyed visiting with everyone. The sale ended around midnight, so I was able to collect my cages and new silkies before I turned into a pumpkin. I bought five lovely chocolate silkies. An extravagance, I know, but I want to have a sweet little hen for Leon, the frizzle roo from Mitzi. I'm impressed with how solid and stocky these silkies are. They look very young. I'll take some pictures soon. There was an egg in the sale cage, but that doesn't mean anything. I'm hoping it's not a plant. I got a really nice wire cage for twenty dollars. It came with a waterer and feeder. It looks nearly new.

I hear noises from the back bedroom. Looks like my free time is over.

I googled it and couldnt find anything that says they do or they dont. I did read about prolapse. How is the hen acting?

The only other mention of anything I could find is a local e-coli infection, but if that is a lining it does not look inflamed or abnormal.

Just woke from a glorious nap. Grand babies are still snoozing, so I'm taking a moment of free time to visit with chicken friends.

The auction in Coweta last night was a lot of fun. Dusti, Kelly, CathieSue, Rinda... I really enjoyed visiting with everyone. The sale ended around midnight, so I was able to collect my cages and new silkies before I turned into a pumpkin. I bought five lovely chocolate silkies. An extravagance, I know, but I want to have a sweet little hen for Leon, the frizzle roo from Mitzi. I'm impressed with how solid and stocky these silkies are. They look very young. I'll take some pictures soon. There was an egg in the sale cage, but that doesn't mean anything. I'm hoping it's not a plant. I got a really nice wire cage for twenty dollars. It came with a waterer and feeder. It looks nearly new.

I hear noises from the back bedroom. Looks like my free time is over.
well darn, i missed the auction again! i have every intention of checking one out and 3 weeks go by and i forget. honestly im sure i forget the sunday after. its so sad :( i live on the border of BA and coweta so its not like i need much planning time, i just need to remember!!!

Back
Top Bottom