***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Quote:
Hate to say it, but slim to practically none. If it were me I would still be out there looking for her anyway. After a dog attack on my property, when I lost most of my flock in the very beginning, I thought Bumpers was gone and she came hobbling out of the underbrush the next day.

i love dogs and hate to shoot one, but if you know who the owners are, let them know, and if they dont do anything about it. then do what you have to do. over the years i have shot my fair share of dogs. bc if the owens dont stop them and you dont stop them, will have nothing left. and we all work way to hard to loose what we work for.

Hiya Everyone, I know it isn't the right forum but I am moving and need to find a home for one goat, thats all I have left in the way of critters, she is a black and white fainting she is from Carla and Geralds stock and is the best friend of my Rottie they play together all day in the yard if anyone is interested just message me here or on FB I check both daily :) I also have a lot of cages some chainlink fence panels and gates, plastic 55gal drums etc.., there is a ton of stuff that I am not going to be able to take with me to the new place,

thanks everyone- well working on securing the remaining ducks, these two lost their pen and are in the spare bathroom tub, too much- thinking about rehoming them

Last edited:
ArtsyRobin, I do hope you find your duck soon.

Everyone, I find that I have a hairy hen! Check out her thighs...She must be from Europe or something!

And some more snow/mud pictures...

Finally, That pretty blue calf named Spook is hanging out with the chickens in the back yard...

Back
Top Bottom