***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Some cuteness for today.  Miss Priss (frick) and T'ma (frack).  T'ma was from the bantam bin at TSC, any ideas about breed???

By the way T'ma is for tiny mouth almighty, she can make some mighty big noise for such a tiny chick.

I'm with Robin on Sebright. My golden Sebright looked just like that (but gold! :p) when I got her at TSC from the mixed bantam tub. I saw those wing feathers and went "Oh, hey... I want that!".

Some cuteness for today. Miss Priss (frick) and T'ma (frack). T'ma was from the bantam bin at TSC, any ideas about breed??? By the way T'ma is for tiny mouth almighty, she can make some mighty big noise for such a tiny chick.
Too cute! What a pair. I agree with Seabright. The black and white is reverse on Columbian OEGB but with the same down color and single comb.

I should have some Barnevelders early this week. I'd love to give some to 4H kids. I grew up in 4H. It's how I know which side of the plate a fork goes, how to sew, how to cook, and how to run a proper meeting! Feel free to pass on my info to him or vice versa.
Thanks! It is for the South Central 4H Poultry Club based out of Norman. Our club organizer is Heather Summers. Her email is [email protected]. Please email Heather for more info. If I can help, pm me as well. Thanks again!

I could help but don't know where you're located?
Thanks! It is for the South Central 4H Poultry Club based out of Norman. Our club organizer is Heather Summers. Her email is [email protected]. Please email Heather for more info. If I can help, pm me as well. Thanks again! Posting to both comment bc I can't get it to make it one!
1f61d.png
Wanted to tag both! Thanks again!

Are they only interested in chicks?
I don't think so. We would be grateful for anything! The club is just getting started so the kids will be first time showers. You should bring you kids! It's the 3rd Thurs of every month at the Cleveland Co Ag office.

Back
Top Bottom