***OKIES in the BYC III ***

I noticed buds coming out on the tees. I'm going to try to tap my trees and make sycamore syrup this week. I've never done it so we will see. I watched it on YouTube and read it in Pinterest so I should be at least expert rated riigghhtt lol.
The girls were kinda like me when I worked this last week in that we all got hot when moving around a lot lol. The sunlight has sure helped them though and they are laying good.
Got this at tractor supply yesterday for my granddaughter who is due in June cause PaPa said she needed it

Haven't been on in a bit--had several pages to catch up on.  Anyone going to the Canadian Valley Poultry Show in Norman, February 6?  Their show is fairly new, but they do a really good job.  Hope to see some of you there.

I'll be there, bringing 4 silkies. 3 of them I don't think are quite mature enough to compete well, but I figured, what's the worst that could happen! Looking forward to seeing you Betsy, and the other ladies!

I'm only bringing three this time, and only one of them is from you. The others are broody. I'm bringing very few to sell, and they are a couple of years old.

Will see you there!

Hey Guys! Haven't been on here in what seems like forever.

Any Okies into Rhodebars now? Got a project roo looking for a good home.
He is a cross of my Rhodebar Roo & heritage Rosecomb Rhode Island Red hen.

I am in SouthWest Oklahoma (near Chickasha) if anyone is interested in him.
I wanted to offer him here 1st in case someone would like to use him for a project.

I have 1 grown pair I may part with soon.

Good to see you posting! How are you doing? How has the soap making gone?

Back
Top Bottom