***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Yes. Take them back to the hen. Stranger things have happened.
thumbsup.gif

I made the mistake of putting ACV into a waterer with a galvanized bottom for my poults over the weekend. Will likely lose 2 more. Just lethargic, but now with the occasional tremor. Wonder if it is a metal poisoning....but they were acting off already, sulmet was also in the water - along with electrolytes and vitamins. Now they have a plastic waterer, water and sulmet. Ideas?

I made the mistake of putting ACV into a waterer with a galvanized bottom for my poults over the weekend. Will likely lose 2 more. Just lethargic, but now with the occasional tremor. Wonder if it is a metal poisoning....but they were acting off already, sulmet was also in the water - along with electrolytes and vitamins. Now they have a plastic waterer, water and sulmet. Ideas?

Try a little honey in the water...a tbs per pint...should give them a little energy boost.

We had some excitement at around 2AM. Found a big possum in the coop. My rooster's eye is swollen shut and one hen is missing some feathers on her neck. She seems fine. He is a little subdued. No crowing this morning, but he's eating and drinking. The possum didn't fare as well. I can't seem to get pics to load from my phone. Made me think about people who live in town and can't grab the 22 when this sort of thing happens.

Back
Top Bottom