***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Hi yall! It's been a while. I can't navigate to find this thread easily anymore. I hope everyone's ready for winter and is doing well! :)
Well hello! Yeah, I have it stashed under watched threads. But everytime I comment on a post anywhere else, it automatically watches that thread unless I tell it not to. It really adds up if I forget and then I have to clean out my watched threads to be able to get to the ones I really like. We're as ready for winter as we're going to get, I think. I have been considering covering their run before we start having ice storms. Went ahead and insulated again this year. Don't know how much good it does since my hens are not okay with having their door shut, but I think it cuts down on the draftiness a little. Lol!

Well hello! Yeah, I have it stashed under watched threads. But everytime I comment on a post anywhere else, it automatically watches that thread unless I tell it not to. It really adds up if I forget and then I have to clean out my watched threads to be able to get to the ones I really like. We're as ready for winter as we're going to get, I think. I have been considering covering their run before we start having ice storms. Went ahead and insulated again this year. Don't know how much good it does since my hens are not okay with having their door shut, but I think it cuts down on the draftiness a little. Lol!

I might have to go and sort through some of mine too, then, or just bookmark our crazy Okie thread! ;P

Where do you live to get ice storms? Send that my way, please. I want to throw my birds out in the snow for the first time.

Definitely sounds like yall are ready for sure! Hopefully it won't get too awful this year..

LOL your chickens will think they're in prison with their door shut :lol:

image.jpeg
Happy Thanksgiving to all the OKIES!

Eggs are due to hatch next Sunday. Candled and removed duds at 10 days. Added a second batch of eggs in to empty cups. Those are due Christmas Eve.
Then candled today removing a few quitters and duds from hatch 2.

We had to put our Gracie to sleep Dec 5. Her health plummeted rapidly and she was suffering. Just could not let that continue. We will miss her.

Back
Top Bottom