***OKIES in the BYC III ***

No problem Ken, I think I can talk Carl into helping me.

Glad you are back Six, I am stirring up all kinds of trouble & I'm waiting on the backlash! You still raising quail? What kinds do you have now?

Yeah i still got lots of quail.. i have pharoah and texas a&ms and got some different colors coming and ordered some jumbo browns .. so yeah im quail poor and these are some laying suckers i get about 50 eggs a day now . have been pickling alot and plan on having some to bring to the june swap

Hey Sooner and Carl and Joe hows everyone doing this evening...oops and you to Lil Sooner
Cathie that's what makes it fun, you never know what we might say much less type!!! Don't let that stop you!!!!

I stick my foot in my mouth all the time & then there is Metzford he lives with his in his mouth so we are friends!
lau.gif
hey hey hey! I resemble that remark! At least you care how it comes out cathie. Some dont care, and some of us just have fat fingers! Lets see, your in collinsville come to vinita friday night at the fairgrounds and we will help you buy some more chickens!

He said the best time to pick on me was when I wasn't here so I am just following his lead. I'm sure he will show up sooner or later & pay me back......Hope I don't have to get Kass after him with needles again!
lol.png
bringing out the big guns huh cara, you just wait, i'll get even. All i have to do is get my kid off my laptop!

Back
Top Bottom