***OKIES in the BYC III ***

They let me show, so I think your safe.... I have a real tendency to say what I think, then think about what I said later..
ME TOOO ^^^^^^

I will be there & gone & back again. Look forward to seeing everyone. I should have my POOPS shirt on if I can find it, if not look for me biting the ankles of that other guy you should be running from or picking Jarvis brain for information.

Is Mrs Jarvis coming?
fl.gif

ME TOOO ^^^^^^

I will be there & gone & back again. Look forward to seeing everyone. I should have my POOPS shirt on if I can find it, if not look for me biting the ankles of that other guy you should be running from or picking Jarvis brain for information.

Is Mrs Jarvis coming?
fl.gif

Says she is but we will see what a warm welcome I get from her at 5 am..

uhhhhh, isnt that how your supposed to do it carl? say it THEN think about it later?

At times it works better than others, one day I will learn to hold my tongue better but for now we will see, I have 1 goal with this show and think so long as teh line-up will support it I stand a good chance at accomplishing it.
I do not recall showing under this judge before, does he prefer a male or female bird?

The baby chicks would have to stay in a brooder box for a few wks or a month anyway so you might as well get them this weekend. That gives you a few wks to get the coop and run ready. Only over-achievers have the living space ready before they get chicks :)

Yes, but my pile of half done projects all around the house point out that if I don't get some of it done before getting chicks I could be in big trouble. :) Though I'm talking myself into "they could just use a smaller/shorter run until I get the supplies to build a bigger one".

Yes, but my pile of half done projects all around the house point out that if I don't get some of it done before getting chicks I could be in big trouble. :) Though I'm talking myself into "they could just use a smaller/shorter run until I get the supplies to build a bigger one".

Here let me help prioritize,
Step 1. Go get Chicks..
Step 2. Figure out where to put them.
Step 3. work on coop building
Step 4 work on run, you will not need it done for 3 months..

Afternoon Okies!

I'm not sure if any of ya'll remember me but I was around for a while several years back. Things at that time forced me to abandon my chicken dreams for a while and I drifted away from the forum. I'm back and I have a plan. I've got some storage space that I can turn into a chicken coop/closet and a spot in the back yard I can turn into a run.

Future coop space:

I really want to go to TSC or Atwoods this weekend and pick up some chicks. Really, really, really want to in fact. But I'm trying to hold off as I don't have anything together yet and need to spend some time scrounging up supplies to build my run with (the welded wire is gonna be pricey!).

Anyhow, since I'm lurking again I figured I would actually say "howdy".

Looks like a great space!

At times it works better than others, one day I will learn to hold my tongue better but for now we will see, I have 1 goal with this show and think so long as teh line-up will support it I stand a good chance at accomplishing it.
I do not recall showing under this judge before, does he prefer a male or female bird?

i havent learned to hold my tongue yet, and i dont think you will either.

i think you will be pleased.

i dont think i even know this judge, dont know which way he swings!

Back
Top Bottom