***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Michael...looks like there are at least 8 roos.
Should I bring them to you at Mary's Swap on Saturday?
Can I drive in that east gate to your spot?

Robyn...Thank you for that information on botulism.
Yah sat will be great you can pull in the north parking lot ill be parked by the fence ther is a gate on the north east end an you can come threw it ill be parkd by it .It's alot cooler out today an going to be nice this weeken ..

Mike, no word on the dog yet, I think it's still in missouri. The girl that owns it lives here, she replaced me as the animal control officer. I didn't get fired from the position, the city decided it should be out of the police department rather than public works, I'm part of public works.

This is a pic of a dear eating the peach's from the tree behind are well house . I tryd to take more but it was just to dark out an you couldnt see thim.. All the animals are coming out looking for food coon's yote's it is so Dry out this way they have no food or water .The dear come up every night an eat the duck's feed an drink out of the bird bath's in the front yard.. My dog's keep the coon's an other varmit's away ..But my frind not far from hear got wiped out by coon's this week he gave me his last few he had left an said he wasnt geting any more feed was just to high to have some thing kill thim..

Nocity if you run across a coon dog no one wont's let me no . That kid still wont's one I had found him a pup but he was wonting one biger so he could start taking it hunting ,

Which one did you get?????
My 1st Faverolles/Orloff mix hatched and he's adorable! The cool cushion comb and down-turned beak of an Orloff and the feathered legs and 5 toes (at least on one foot) of a Faverolles plus the beard from both breeds. He's going to be the prettiest chicken.
So Kass? Jump up and down cuz you're going to love hatching!!
I went w/ the brinsea eco 20, after days of reading reviews it really was a no brainer for the choice of incubator for the price point.

Nothing like having your heart ripped out and stomped on by your child that is in pain over the loss of a friend! Sorry friends, I am going offline for a little bit to get myself back together, Thank you all for the prayers and thought, Lynn

Love the pics of your chicks!! They are adorable!!! I am pretty sure the white one you have pictured is a White Rock as they have red earlobes while the White Leghorns have white earlobes. Those Americauna's are so cute!
Not sure what my white girl is - maybe leghorn? I don't know.

Last edited:
Yah Kimbro 1981 im like ACargill i think white rock to .

Sorry Greybear to hear of our trouble's are prar's are with you

Junebug like your incubator sticker ,,IT more than get's the point across

Getting some things together for the Newcastle sale tomorrow I'll be taking some Muscovy ducks along and this cabinet it's a food warmer with a Plexiglas door it holds the chow hall sized big baking pans or cookie sheets in the slots I figure it is almost perfect to convert to an incubator or hatcher, That had been my plan when I got it but I decided to do something else so thought I'd see if anyone is interested in it at auction

It's all aluminum has a good seal on the door and is on wheels.

Lynn I hope everything is alright

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom