Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
while you are out searching the countryside for chicken housing/cages, if you come across any decent outdoor rabbit hutches, please let me know. Thanks
smile.png

Quote:
Tina - if you can get him into his regular doctor, wonderful. Otherwise, we have been pleased with the care given at the Family Medical & Urgent Care Center located at 1140 SW 104th (between S. Western and S. Penn) 691-3100
They are open until 8 pm daily and our visits have been after 5 pm, on weekends and Thanksgiving Day, when our regular doctor was unavailable. Much cheaper than ER.

Quote:
I wish I could find something like this in OKC. I don't mind butchering my chickens, but for $2.25 each wouldn't mind paying someone else to deal with the mess and the time it takes..... and I don't pluck them - just skin them.
hmm.png

Ok everyone, please forgive me but I got 13 large brown eggs in the mail from Middleburg FL. they all made it here fine but there is no name on the return address and I do not remember or can not find where I bought these eggs, can someone tell me what they are and who sent them and did I buy them or are they from my egg swap partner whom I do not know, please PM me!!! Lynn
barnie.gif

Quote:
I wish I could find something like this in OKC. I don't mind butchering my chickens, but for $2.25 each wouldn't mind paying someone else to deal with the mess and the time it takes..... and I don't pluck them - just skin them.
hmm.png

We definitely need a processor in the OKC area. I wouldn't mind paying a little more even. I guess it's not worth making a trip to the NE corner of the state, unless there's an auction nearby
smile.png

Hi all, found out who sent the eggs, it was my swap partner, these egg swaps are really fun even somewhat frustrating when your partner is onry and won't tell you what the eggs are from!!! LOL
Hey how bout we do and Okies egg swap on here, I don't know how to do it, maybe someone has experience with the technical part of it that would not mind doing it ???!!!??? Lynn

Quote:
Yeah, I think so.
big_smile.png
Gerald put them in another brooder and I haven't looked at them in a few days.

Think you'll get anymore?

I hope so. I think I'll sell my non-frizzle turken roo at the next auction, and then the frizzle will have all the hens to himself. I haven't been hatching any of their eggs lately. We have too many chicks and birds everywhere.

I could save those frizzle chicks for you, if you'd like. Talk your DH into taking you to the Blanchard auction on Saturday!
big_smile.png

If only I could talk him into that. He has a roping on Saturday. I just need to find a way to get them up here. I don't know why we have to live out in the middle of nowhere. I really want them, just need to figure out how to get them up here. My first set of eggs from you are in the hatcher and should start hatching Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom