Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Quote:
Hmmmm .... can't say as I've seen any lately or heard of anyone wanting to part with them. But .... there's always lots of auctions coming up, and the Shawnee Show !!!!

If you want to buy at the Shawnee show, be sure to get there EARLY!

Carla, Bun Bun is far too spoiled to be in the garage! In May we bought the indoor cage, and that is where he's stayed. He's a sweety, and he sure isn't shy anymore. When I take him out to run around, he chews everything! How are all your bunnies??

If we didn't have the indoor cats, the chickies would probably be in the house. I moved their light closer, since its gotten so much colder. I don't think they're ever going to grow! They're about the size of my fist, they're so cute.

Henny, thanks for the avatar compliments! I was so proud of my Orp pair. That pic was taken last winter, after the big December ice storm melted away. I think I was helping dad move the downed trees, and stopped to check on the chickies.

The neighbors came back to get stuff today, pet the cats, and STILL left them!
somad.gif
Poor kitties.
sad.png

Hey, what's everybody think about the new BYC shirt design? I want to get one! And how's everyone's weather now? Our high today is the low we've been having, and the low is barely above freezing!

Last edited:
Quote:
Al,

I raise White Rocks, but thanks to the hawks and such, I don't have any to spare right now. And stop callin' me Carla !!

-Stimp-

What in the heck are you talking about ????, I mean Carla and Gerald!!!!!.

LOL... easy Big AL... I think Stimp was just messing with ya...I LOVE the shirts... wish I could afford one in every color and style. I would be a BYC billboard!! I am on order for a hoodie... I am a hoodie fanatic and buy them on our road trips from everywhere. I went through my closets recently and could only bear to part with like...4 of them... But I feel convicted and want to give some to the warm clothes drive at one of the churches in town. Cafepress.com has some hilarious chicken shirts... Country do not even mention (*whispers*) "ice". I'm hoping God will forget about winter this year... but from all the early migration of birds where we live and the REALLY fuzzy caterpillars... I don't think He will... LOL... Take care y'all... and stay out of the wind!

BAWK BAWK

Henny, how exactly does Cafepress work? It seems like people have created their own designs, but then anybody can order them ??? And you're right, they do have some funny stuff! If only they made custom car tags...
big_smile.png

I picked up my Orps at the Shawnee show last year. The second day was canceled due to the weather. Shortly after I arrived home from the show, the ice started. I had secured the pen for the Orps, and I hated for them to spend their first night in the ice. So they spent the night in their warm box in the laundry room, it was great!

301q32o.jpg

Quote:
OMG!! So do I! I keep hoping some fairies or gnomes or something will come in the middle of the night and finish cleaning up the limbs for me.....no luck yet, though..
he.gif

Our neighbor cleaned the last of theirs up last month... My worry this year is living in town. Out at my parents last winter, we at least had a propane heater. I may be moving back in with them if it happens again. Look out mom and dad!
lol.png

Hey, I just found a website to make custom license plates! I've been trying to find a chicken tag, now I can make it! www.buildasign.com

Howdie my fellow Okies buddies, just stoping by to remind everyone about the 2008 Oklahoma BYC ChickenStock coming up this weekend OCT. 25th In Poteau, OKlahoma. It will be in the main barn at the Leflore County Fair Grounds. I sure hope to see some of ya'll there and get to meet all the great people who make this site so wonderful. Have a great weekend everyone Mawchickkidie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom