Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening Okies!

Hope everyone had a wonderful day and enjoyed the sunshine while it is still shining.

So who is going to Blanchard auction on Saturday? Is the Cement show also on Saturday? I have slept since there was discussion about it and could not remember.
hu.gif

If nothing else I will be at the auction. Cammie is going to be there right? I am really looking forward to going to an auction, the withdrawals are excruciating.
th.gif

Started making plans for POOPS and activities for the kids. I will get a new coloring book put together for the kids and I will bring some books and have a reading circle. The raffle for the kids last time was a great idea and I will try to remember to bring some things the older kids may like. If anyone has ideas for activities for the kids lets cordinate, K?

Well I am sitting here freezing my booty off. Forgot to check the propane tank and ran out.
smack.gif
Fortunetly they will come tomorrow to fill it up for us.
wee.gif
Need to get the woodburning stove in here, asap.

I have chili in the crookpot calling my name so I will catch you all later.

Just came in from feeding an watering had a few more water cups split out should have poord thim out..1.Parlor roller hen left black an white spotted need male...
LOOKS like GGGoood weather sat for the...show
[ Grace ] are you still bringing some chickens an mayb some eggs to cement ..SHOW..

Talkd with Cammy from Durant she sold her extra birds but still has some brood stock they sure have nice big fluffy top nots...

Will Grace my birds stopd laying..all this cold weather. I check the auction site every day no telling wat your going to half on ther 4sale..

Quote:
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
welcome-byc.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

You have found a wonderful group of folks, some of whom are addicted to hatching eggs, attending poultry auctions and acquiring poultry.
Disclaimer: Since addicts tend to be enablers, some of us may try to get you addicted to hatching eggs, attending poultry auctions and acquiring poultry. So, what kind of poultry do you have and what would you like to acquire?
pop.gif

Has anyone ever had a successful hatch - even though they didn't plug in the turner for the first two weeks the eggs were set? I just kept admiring how well the incubator was maintaining temperature after I changed out the wafer and didn't think about the fact that the eggs were always in the upright position when I checked the thermometer.
he.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif

Hi Cuban, how are you? When is the next storm due in? Does anybody know an Okie from Spiro with Welsh Harlequin ducks? I saw them on eBay and was curious if it was a BYC'er. It rained again this afternoon so it's back to the bog of eternal stench in the run. I'm going to have to break down and buy some mud boots.
hmm.png

evening my crazy chicken friends!

on the cornish I am not really looking for quality as I don't want to do anything but silly stuff...just to say I can! Plus...I don't keep white or black birds...I am hateful that way!
cool.png

P&b - just consider me on your order...5 cambells and 5 blue swedish...I am gonna get in so much trouble...and I don't care!

so...next weekend...anything cool going on near the city Sat. morning? Looks like I will get to go to the cool lecture...it is by a guy that has been on Nova and Discovery or national geographic channel...stuff about forensic acheaology...I know I am a nerd but I don't care!!!
lol.png
big_smile.png

Mike -- So about that parlor roller hen....?
droolin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom