Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
havent seen real good quality from hatcheries, but Mike probably knows where you can get some real nice Dark and White cornish, white for sure.

My neck is giving me a ton of grief lately, which is the biggest reason I'm so whiny lately. But hey, I'm still able to walk and talk and harass J, so that counts for something, right?

We've really gotta get the concrete slab in the back yard (used to be a foundation for a shed that was removed when the house was originally put on the market) so we can put in the first of the sheds. I've got 3 birds coming in March, and babies due on Feb 26!

i hope you all got a kick out of the egg laying questions......i mean i know that 5 week olds dont lay eggs i have 6 week olds and can barely get them to anything but make noise.....endless nights.....lol.....and the ear thing was a bit of cool info........but the guy says his birds will lay #4 but he has a pic of like #8-9 dark dark eggs.....so i looked up bcm again and the wade jean eggs i seen in his pics are the same pics in a photo on a website from a hatchery in geogia so beware..... the guys name is andrew.
hide.gif

Quote:
oh this guy on cl yeah well he seems like a desperate guy.......he wanted me to build a 2oo egg bator and a chcicken coop with enclosed pen for those 5 birds.... i was like wow really are you kidding me.......i was like well those five birds and maybe 600 dollars.......he said he has a hova bator and could do 41 eggs but demand has gotten bigger and needed more.....i was like ok sell the birds you have on order then call me and i can build you one......he never responded back.....dang it.....i wanted the golden egg layers....
rant.gif

Quote:
I plan to place an order for ducks - for delivery the end of April. Before I place the order I will let everyone know and then I can bring their order to our May 1 event of the season, a/k/a POOPS
wee.gif

Quote:
Sure Fizzle!

You know to put me down afterall I have a KOA KABIN rented
D.gif

You got a 10% discount because you were with our group.

But I need to remind everyone if they are renting a cabin or space to be sure and tell them you are with our event.
If you register on line then you need to call also and tell them or you might not get the discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom