Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
But I don't try to irritate folks. I just do!

You weren't even on it! There is a real difference between expressing one's views and allowing others to do the same and picking a fight! I can have a discussion with you...we can not agree...but neither will feel as though the other is evil!

Quote:
One of my hens has both roosters completely cowed. I'd be very careful if you walk into that situation...

One hen is enough for me. I'll never have two. I was born at night but it wasn't last night.

I had two hens once. Then hen #1 found out about hen #2. Hen #1 took all my scratch and kept my coop. When I didn't have any more scratch, hen #2 lost interest and left to join another flock. Now there is another rooster living in my old coop and I had to rent a really lousy coop for a long time. The moral is that it's never OK to have two hens.

-Stimp-

Quote:
I had two hens once. Then hen #1 found out about hen #2. Hen #1 took all my scratch and kept my coop. When I didn't have any more scratch, hen #2 lost interest and left to join another flock. Now there is another rooster living in my old coop and I had to rent a really lousy coop for a long time. The moral is that it's never OK to have two hens.

-Stimp-

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
One hen is enough for me. I'll never have two. I was born at night but it wasn't last night.

-Stimp-

yuckyuck.gif

Very smart man

I saw a few posts when I was trying to catch up about people renting cabins.
i haven't checked with KOA lately but except for the duplex which isn't close to the clubhouse, I think all are rented.
So who as a cabin reserved? I know Teach and the boys are gonna sleep on the ground under the stars. who else is planning a stay.
I heard they put in new mattresses. not on the ground but in the cabins.
Hard to believe that the Big Event is just over a month away.
Kinds makes one light headed doesn't it?

Quote:
Me too, Sooner. I've been knitting most of the day instead of cleaning (I did do the dishes in the sink though) and have almost gotten back to where I was before I had to rip out my knitting. So that tells me that I've been knitting almost 4 hours.
lol.png

Quote:
You should just go.. if I am going to be going with a 3 year, 9 and 14 year old you can make the auction.. ha ha

over 3 hours from here & with crappy weather!

That is a long time to knit. I haven't got anything done other than a shower & go to the grocery store. I never go to the store on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom