Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back in, it is melting from the underneath here. The ground is too warm and wetI guesss for much to stick. We have about an inch or so on the ground but where I stepped the water came through. Unless we get a blizzard tonight I doubt there will be much more accumalation.

Hi Q abnd Beth.

Beth I think you are supposed to wrestle Carah over Teach or something like that. I am just the camera guy. Teach is the promoter.

Q, The Duplexes are brand new and nice but they are quite a ways from the clubhouse though. Bring your golf cart.

Here is life at Tuneville today
Outside

0113ad286a06.jpg

Inside

042495c35c81.jpg

Quote:
Yeah, I had a freezer in the garage that held nothing but beavers for the dogs. I'd trap enough to last them all year. And there is no season on beaver so if I needed more, I was less than 1/2 mile from the river.

-Stimp-

A beaver freezer? I don't know what to say about that.

Of course I have a freezer full of deer heads and hides.

Last edited:
Quote:
That is for sure the best part. My wife made Sante Fe Soup and upstaged my roast du jour. I guess that will be for tomorrow.

Last edited:
y'all might not be impressed but my sis just called from the HOuston livestock show and rodeo...they are at the rodeo part..and Coach R.C. Slocum is just down from them!!!
bow.gif
so is the first Prseident Bush....I would get coach's signature first...I am just saying

Quote:
light breeze i ain't impressed....we also just barely got a dusting....it ws nothing....we do have a litle left in the shaded areas where there is a windbreak

THIS JUST IN...
baby chick is doing very good and we
got to add a baby palm turkey to the box.
Both are picking at each others eyes..
awww sweet...
...Thanks all for the help...
.........Over and out...............

Hi Ya'll,

I put in for a day of vacation so that Maria and I can come to poops. I'll be bringing a lot of birds to sell, lots of OE and American game bantams from month old chicks to full size.

Matt

Man, I really need to work on my bidding skills. This is the second auction in a row where I thought I was the winning bid on some birds and it ended up being someone else. I thought all the time the auctioneer was looking at me and taking my bids when it was actually somebody behind me.

Just as well. DW would have strung me up by my thumbs if I'd brought home those birds.

Nice turnout at the Fletcher auction, though. Considering the weather. Al was buying up all the eggs in sight, it seemed like. Good seeing Jer-Man, Jeannie with kids in tow, Peaches and Doc, and of course Al.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom