Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry lives in Midwest City. i am not sure where he keeps all of his birds. He has some at his home right in town but I know he has far more birds than he has there. He partners with another guy on the show birds.

Fletcher ,,[[ SALE]] ..this coming sat...wat better gift than a chicken...for chrismaxx...Hope to see you guy's ther..
Had family get together sat it was great . Got to see alot of kin from Muskogee an across the U.S .. Macy went with thim on a rabbit hunt an they got a few..6 cotton tail's an 3 jack's..
Got to see are old buddy Roy today an his to boy's an a frind of his Bob came by an took back a few bird's ..
We set some small box trap's had something still geting are o.e's an pigoun's threw the wire an cot a black cat he was a wild one...
More than a match for Macy's Old one eyd Beagle dog..Who's teeth are worn down to just nub's.
Watch Sarah Palin an Kate plus 8 together in Alaska we love that show..

His partner in fowl is Steve Jones. I hear that they have added another guy to the 'farm' but I am not sure.

Most of you didn't know me but for the ones that I met, it was good entertainment! Teach, pigeons will never be manly enough for me.

the north farm is owned by both darren holly and terry britt and the south farm is owned by steve jones from what the website says , but i figure they are partners .... also said they have stuff at the midwest city farmers market

Quote:
They should be fine as long as the wind is off of them.

Hey MAllen, it has been awhile since you have been around!! Are you doing okay?!! How are your birds?

Good Morning Okie's~ Good to see the chatter on here last night.

I have to second Wayne's request to know what Teach went home with & how was Blanchard?

I don't look forward to going back to work today & figure now that the show is over you guys won't be on here chatting. I go to Lowes this morning to figure out some stuff......Hope it all works out & doesn't turn into a pain.

caf.gif
Morning,
This is the last Monday before vacation!!!!!!
P.S. Brrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom