Quote:
What kind of cutting rig ya talkn bout?
fl.gif

I would be glad to come clean you coop
wee.gif

but ya would have to pay mileage dollar a mile should do it
thumbsup.gif
and I did a mapquest
and it said something like 467 from my place to yours ole yeah plus all the Dew breaks are paid

Don

oxy / actylene cutting and welding...they have those little bottles like TSC and hardware stores...

Heck for mileage I would clean it! If it would rain or go sunny I would be lots happier! The lack of sun makes me sleepy and the lack of rain but clouds is sad
hit.gif

But I did go to the Dr. and got my happy pill prescription! Gotta love those happy pills! Depression is so depressing and I am against depressing!

Dew break
love.gif
...that is what I need! My wife thinks I drink to much soda!
tongue.gif
What do wives know
big_smile.png

Quote:
Those little bottles shoud be just fine, just have to fill them more offen, I have a friend that has them and I haven't heard anything bad, so Go for it
celebrate.gif

My wife drinks as much soda as I do so we are both like this most of the time
barnie.gif

Happy Pills oh what can I say about happy pills, my wife says that I need them but I don't see it with the lights turned down and my head under a blankie what do wifes know anyway
tongue2.gif

Don
big_smile.png

Thanks! for the info!

Folks like me much more with my happy pills! Just don't take those cold medicens with them...that gets a little freaky!
th.gif
droolin.gif

When I got sick and realized I needed help, I liked to sit in the closet under the clothes...those were fun times! But I am much better now!

Hi folks!

I'm brand new to the forum and wanted to say hello. I found this forum and website while browsing a Border Collie forum that I frequent. My daughter is turning 3 in a couple weeks and has decided that no other present will do but chickens. We've been wanting chickens for a couple years now and figured we might as well jump in. I've been trying to do some research and read up on them as I never like to be unprepared.

We are talking about getting a few laying hens to start with and maybe a few chicks to raise. We are looking for a dual purpose breed, but haven't narrowed it down yet. We plan on eventually raising some for eating and would love to have eggs now. Anybody in the central area have any for sale? Within about 30 mins of OKC. I've considered the auctions, but it makes me nervous having a horse and sheep background. You just never know what kind of culls you can end up with at an auction. Would we run into a lot of bad stuff as far as chickens are concerned at an auction? Personally I'd like to buy from someone local who has a healthy flock.

Well, thanks for your time. Looking forward to learning more...

Jenna

Quote:
9411_welcome_okie.gif
and you might want to join us at our
9411_19514_chickenstock3.jpg

meet up on April 25 it's at the KOA east of OKC, I am sure you will be able to meet a lot of nice people and come away with some birds

Don
big_smile.png

Edited: for spelling again

Last edited:
Howdy to the new folks...I have birds but nowhere near ya! Think about our POOPs event! Wild and crazy times with chickens!

Henny - I hear ya! I likes my happy pills! My nephew was diagnosed recently so we are getting him happy

Quote:
The small bottles are ok like Don says you have to refill often, they call those Plumbers rigs as it is good for small jobs like sweating pipe and such, if you buy them yourself Teach you must keep the receipt handy at all times when filling it at your local welding shop. they will not fill tanks that have been purchased anywhere else due to stolen tanks being taken elsewhere to be filled. and then if you can show proof of ownership it could still be a hassle at some shops. if you don't buy the tank and lease it they can cost in upwards of $ 75.00 per yr, if you do end up with the small tanks be sure to still buy the right size torch and tip's for your needs. The whole cutting torch and gas refill gig is a racket, you may be in better shape there in Hooker than some more populated areas.

AL

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh, I love it when they get peafowl there! They are so gorgeous to look at.... and to imagine I have the space for one
roll.png

Well, the Spitz roo is settling in, although he seams to miss his brooder buddies. I can hardly see how Sherri chose first, and I was still left with this gorgeous guy! He is older and much more handsome than I let myself hope for, and he goes perfectly with my little hen
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom