Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatching question:

About half (60 or so) chicks have already hatched but they weren't supposed to even start until today but they started two days ago.
So what can I expect from the last five dozen and how many days should I leave the eggs in the bator?

Henny - you violent little thing! And Al said we should worry about you! I think we might need to invite you over to protect us!

Stimp - you went to Whiteoak...right? That is my wife's old home area. She grew-up in Tatum. Way too many pine trees for her allergies! My in-laws have thier old place for sale out there. Two houses and couple hundred acres...several nice ponds and barns.

Quote:
I would take out what has hatched,,,leave the rest. I would be bet tyou will still have bunches more hatch...I wouldn't haul them out until they are about 2 days past due but that is me.

It rained here today...so I took a nap!

great...ran everyone off...AGAIN!!
hit.gif

I don't mean to imply that my birds are racists or anything but I am about tired of taking dead black birds out of the brooder!!!
he.gif
Y'all start talking cuz I am headed to baseball practice!

Catfishing?!?! That is just rude to talk about! \\

It is 67 here! Bout froze myself!

What is for dinner? We are having chorizo, taters, eggs and cheese borritos...might throw in some refried beans for good measure.

Y'all need to help me with dinner plans! Apparently, I am supposed to have that ready!
hide.gif
I forgotted!
he.gif

ah teach! my mouth is watering for chorizo! haven't had that since hubby retired from the navy in san diego.... ten years ago! i grew up there and real mexican food was a normal occurance...not fast food type...anyway we'd mix it with eggs and put it on tortillas...now i KNOW what i am having tomorow nite!!!

What a great website nn... I could look for hours! Thanks for the info...ratsnake was my first guess....the pattern was too blurry and it was way too calm to be a bullsnake!! He was strong! And moved for a long time after I killed him. Mike is really on task now to pour a concrete floor.... I told him BS they would still get in somehow...LOL

Hey I now have 5 chickies from Mrs. BO (That seems like a bad name for a hen...sounds like someone who would star in an add for deodorant!) She has this little black one with brown cheeks...Too cute!

ya.gif
I have a egg hatching !!!! This is one that Sonya won at POOPS . It was a older egg so I am really surprised that it is actually hatching. That is the only one of twelve that is making it. My first hatching, it is so cool...
wee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom