Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Monty, just hadn't seen her on lately and was concerned. As for stags, not this go round, I only have two stag and one pullet left out of the five Pumpkin Hulseys I bought. I would like to find some more hens or pullets though!!!! Lynn

Quote:

Quote:
Its Vicious I tell ya.. we need a recovery group.. lol but P& B is not allowed to join because she would be the enabler on our DO NOT CROW list.. ha ha ha

I RESEMBLE that remark
tongue2.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
I'm not sure it's in your best interest to sell the only five birds you have that can actually swim
gig.gif

yuckyuck.gif
Grace may have a point. The ducks know how to get back out of the water trough before they have to learn to breath water.
gig.gif

Quote:
I'm not sure it's in your best interest to sell the only five birds you have that can actually swim
gig.gif

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

I'm reposting this, as I think few people saw it. It isn't your normal cute holiday greeting card. It is of darling, real gamboling kids (goats) set to "Jingle Bells." Really worth watching even though there aren't any chickens in it.

Last edited:
Quote:
I don't have past experience to compare to but my Mille Fleur cochins now have 6 eggs in their laying box. I found 3 Friday night, the 4th one Saturday, number 5 yesterday and the 6th today. There are 3 pullets in that pen. Two are just 6 mo. old and the other is 5 mo. or less. There is a roo in with them but none of them have been trimed. I wasn't expecting eggs yet and doubt if they are fertile. No one is sitting on the eggs yet. Should I take the eggs out or wait and see?
Chickens are getting even more "funner and funner".

Quote:
Production has been increasing since Thanksgiving; so much that we overlooked a Broody who squirreled away 14...looks like new peeps for New Year's.

Had a great day today! Caught a 26 pound catfish on a cherry flavored gummy bear that I mashed up & rolled in the crumbs at the bottom of a frosted flakes bag, their GRRRRATE!!

23 large brown eggs today.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom