*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon folks! Boy the wind is blowing here too! I have about give up trying to keep stuff out of the pool. The maple seeds from the neighbors blow in as fast as I take them out.
Been moveing birds around. Put more baby chicks in the shed from out of the house. Also moved the parakeets out to the shed. Its starting to look llike a pet shop in there! Chicks,parakeets,guniea pigs and mice.The parakeet has two babys just hatched out.
I also pulled out all the young roller pigeons and put them into a separate pen. Trying to get a handle on how many I will have to divide up for the guys at poops. Teach did you say you were looking for some for your brother?
My game is starting to pip! Broke up the silkie hen this morning,she hatched off two sets so she gets a rest now.
Everything is quiting around here,first the washer now the tv in the bedroom,hope I an't next!Wife said no all my parts have been replaced!lol

Quote:
Kassaundra needs a barred EE to go with her wild colored group.
big_smile.png

I wish I could get some garden stuff planted... I need more hours in a day (or less stuff to stress over!).
hide.gif

That barred wouldn't happen to be a roo would he?
lau.gif

Only barred rooster I have, well I was going to say it was the NN but my Brazilian stag is barred too; plus I have two little mutt bantam barred boys. I think I even have a backup to my barred NN in the brooder.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Do you shear llamas or just sheep?
pop.gif

If you shear llamas I will chicks, eggs and roos for shearing. I have two boys and they look really bad after I get a hold of them but at least they are cool.
hu.gif

I work on either cash/trade
smile.png
. What kinds of birds do you have??
big_smile.png

Wow, my weirdo magnet is powerful, more powerful then I ever knew!!!!!!!!! I got a question from someone on my FB account about my grain sprouting method for chickens, he is apparently a farmer in Africa, so I answered in detail, it was obvious english was not a first language so I was trying to be very clear. A few weeks later he sent a friend request and thanked me for my answer, said he was trying to farm as naturally as possible, by some of the verbage used I thought he was a little to personal, but had my husband read the message too, and we thought english isn't a first language and the whole culture difference and all was probably why it sounded that way, anyway sent him a second message about gardening and expressed my sympathy over the recent passing of his gma (which he had mentioned in his response) didn't hear anything back for a week or so, so I was relieved and thought I had been right about the language/culture thing .............................. then today I got a message ......................................... a declaration of love and a marraige proposal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
gig.gif

No matter what situations life throws at you.....No matter how long and trecherous your journey may seem.....Remember there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

light.jpg

Quote:
Oh my! I had a similar experience with a pastor from Haiti. I was praying for his orphanage and he was telling me I was beautiful like a fairy!....EEK!....My husband got a good laugh out of it!....
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom