Oklahoma City Free to good home 2 Ameracuana roosters. Midwest city

Quote:
That's nice of you to try help out your friend and her roos. You're a good egg!
jumpy.gif

I've been trying to find an Americauna Roo for a while now but it seems everyone who's trying to get rid of one is too far from me. I'm near Marion, IL 62959. Are you willing to ship and how much would it be?

Thanks!
~Kelly

Quote:
This is Monty. I saw where you are from Antlers. Many years ago while in college, I dated a girl from Finley. My suite mates in college were from Antlers and I have a good friend in Midwest City that is from there. So how are things in God's country?
Monty

Quote:
This is Monty. I saw where you are from Antlers. Many years ago while in college, I dated a girl from Finley. My suite mates in college were from Antlers and I have a good friend in Midwest City that is from there. So how are things in God's country?
Monty

Hi Monty! Everything is the same it seems to me. I moved here a couple of years ago, so I'm not native to the area. It's still a quite place until the big festivals hit (homecoming & Deer Festival). There are still a ton of deer (they roam across my yard in the early mornings) and I know there are turkey, but I haven't seen any near my place. I have 5 acers mostly wooded.

Oh thanks Buckguy, my hamburg is a roo....so don't need another........ I am always so tempted when I see other big nice roo's....... I am working at a local pumpkin patch and they are selling some roos and hens....they are Brahmas? beautiful birds...........am thinking about just taking the hens....

Quote:
Kelly. I have NO clue how much it would be to ship..........didn't think you could ship these..........I will check to see if she still has them and try and figure it out ........

I was wondering what pumpkin patch you are working at I may come over and look at the chickens for sale.

Welcome aboard. Where abouts are you from? I am from just of East of OKC near Choctaw. There are a lot of Okies on board here but not all post that often.
Monty

Back
Top Bottom