Forty-Five
Wheaten

66074_dscn0805.jpg

Thirty-Five
Black

66074_chickens_11-22-10_019.jpg

Seventy-Three
Wheaten

Im origional with naming birds. I dont have names for six-hundred chickens. id forget them all.
cool.png

~Zach

Last edited:
who you talking to? me? Tell me thats not a game cock, lets put mine against yours and we'll find out. ha
by the way, just joking about the fighting part, but then he;s already proven that in my chicken yard - saw no rules or regs on green legs, yeah, he has that gene too and will prob pass it on to his pullets, will find out. but I was surprized to see so many large combs entered, when I thought standard old english have pea combs, who knows boy this is an amateur game, and besides the picture doesn't do him justice, in the sunlight you can really see the pattern, but if he gets out, the only way I can catch him is to pull him off another ropster.
See, the British actually started the breed, and for fights,and pea combs are an advantage - all the cockerels I saw on line had pea combs, besides, was told he is old english by the old guy that gave him to me

Last edited:
Chickenwing, no need to stir stuff up. The bird in the picture doesnt look like an Old English to me either, but i do not own the bird. But i can tell you Old English of any kind Should have a Single comb, not pea. A pea comb would be the results of American Game which are two completely different breeds.

Oh what do I know but what the guy told me old english game, but, not starting the stir up, just not ignoring it either.....guess I'll do some research, but the bird looks exactly like what the old english standard picture is of game birds, should have entered the red rooster instead

Back
Top Bottom