Old English Game Bantams in Texas

OtterCreekRanch

Songster
8 Years
Mar 16, 2011
NE Texas
Please do not bid. Please contact me directly.

Have to cut back on my OEGBs to make room for upcoming chicks. I am moving towards solid colored chickens only so a few of these have to go for that reason. They are all healthy and out of nice breeding stock. I have the following available...

-1 Yr Old Blue Quail Pair-Proven, Hen lays well and eggs are fertile. $20
-5 Month Old Mixed Colored Pullets, have two...are purebred O.E.s but aren't recognized colors. Should start laying any time now. $10 ea
-6 Week Old Black Quad. They have some white in their hackles which is why I am letting them go. They may loose it as the grow older. Supposed to be out of pure black parents. $15
-4 Month and 6 Week Old Red Pyle Pullets. $5-10 ea
-4 Month Old Blue Red Trio...cockerel and 1 pullet is blue red, other pullet is BB Red. Out of really nice parents. $20
-4-5 Month Old Self Blue Cockerel...nice shade of blue. No hens with this one unfortunately. Lost part of his comb but will not be able to tell if he is dubbed when he gets older. $5

Prices are negotiable...open to offers and trades for Black, Blue, Splash, Self Blue and Chocolate O.E. and Polish Bantams. No reasonable offer refused. I really need to get these gone.

These are being sold because of their color only and to make room.

Pictures upon request. Can possibly meet part way within reason, but cannot ship at this time.

Back
Top Bottom