Omg!!! Help Me Now!!!! UPDATE _ HE'S OUT but have lost another?

Quote:
THEY'RE A BEAUTIFIL BIRD!

MY SON WANTS TO GET SOME BLUE LANGSHAN BANTAMS TOO - NOW THEY'RE CUTE!

SHRINKY DINKED VERSIONS...

BTW - WOULD SHIP AS MANY AS YOU COULD PUT UP WITH.... A PALLET LOAD?
lau.gif

Last edited:
Not hearing how things are going for the little peep has me stressed! Please be sure to finish so we can all hear how it went
fl.gif
barnie.gif
pop.gif

Quote:
PUREBRED BLACK/TAN SHORT HAIRED GERMAN SHEPHERDS

100001_img_5165.jpg

HOW'S THIS FOR CUTE
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
HE'S HANGING IN THERE
fl.gif
-

CHIRPING LOUDLY - MEMBRAME STILL HAS A FEW BLOOD VESSELS I CAN SEE SO CAN'T RUSH IN TO GET HIM OUT JUST YET
hit.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
HE'S HANGING IN THERE
fl.gif
-

CHIRPING LOUDLY - MEMBRAME STILL HAS A FEW BLOOD VESSELS I CAN SEE SO CAN'T RUSH IN TO GET HIM OUT JUST YET
hit.gif

I'm waiting with bated breath for him to be a fuzzy butt!!!!!

Quote:
HE'S HANGING IN THERE
fl.gif
-

hit.gif

I'm waiting with bated breath for him to be a fuzzy butt!!!!!

YOU AND ME BOTH - I'M FRAZZLED!!!!
barnie.gif

I couldn't stand it any longer so I bit the bullet and gave my fella a little help...

Glad I did as the membrane had dried out quite alot - couldn't see it but under the shell the membrane had shrunk back towards him
he.gif

I worked on only the clear, blood vessel free membranes : gently pushing them back as not to cause any incidental bleeding...
a little leg straightened out immediately and he started thrashing... also exposed his little beak then quickly put him back in so he wouldn't get a chill... UNDER AN OBSERVATION WINDOW!!!!

Well it took 10 mins and he finally wiggled his top half out.... well I think that's what happened? The first was hanging around being pesky and may have knocked him out of it? I just hope the first rat bag doesn't jump all over him
fl.gif

I would just like to give a sincere heart felt thanks to all of you who have followed his story and offered advice and much needed support...
hit.gif

You could say it's given me some faith that there are still beautiful kind hearted people in this world!!!
hugs.gif

Will post a pic of this little hero asap... any suggestions for names?

Last edited:
The little guy is holding his own so far....
fl.gif

Not as active as the first but he's still breathing and moving though not as much...

he must be exhausted and traumatised
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom