Omg!!! Help Me Now!!!! UPDATE _ HE'S OUT but have lost another?

OMG I'm on the edge of my seat reading this. Originally from NQ, I hear you about sexism in Australia. Hope your little Aussie Battler makes it!
I've never hatched eggs so have no advice, just good wishes from very far away.

I wouldn't mess with it now. Wait to see if it makes it out on it's own when the others start coming out. It's probably still not totally ready to come out yet if the others are just now pipping.

Ooh congrats. Now you and I are in the same boat. Hurry up and wait. Sit on your hands and don't do a thing. They know what to do we just have to let them do it.

Don't open that incubator!

If the others can hatch out there's a chance this little guy will make it too. If you do decide to help him out you only chip tiny pieces and put him back. But I wouldnt take a chance of shrink wrapping the others. Just wait.

You're about to be a chickie momma!

Last edited:
100001_img_5771.jpg

WELL THIS IS THE FIRST GUY OUT FROM ONE OF THE PIPPED EGGS - THAT WAS QUICK OTHERS STILL HAVE LITTLE HOLES?
lIKE THE SPOTTY ONE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PIC.....

ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
C'MON FLUFFY BUTTS
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
BLACK STANDARD AUSTRALIAN LANGSHANS... classed as rare breed here...

100001_img_5284.jpg

This is Daddy but his tail looks odd as the mice got to it over winter - I'm serious they chewed them off and took them to line their mouse houses....

Last edited:
OMG I've been looking for Langshans! I hear you have the best there. I'm jealous but still happy for you.

Now if they'd start letting us ship them here I could be your bff and you could send me chicks when you get that far along. LOL

THIS IS AN ORDEAL!!!
barnie.gif

WORSE THAN WHELPING AND OUR LAST LITTER WAS 12!!!!

C'MON HATCH ALREADY!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom