OMG! NEW BABY!! PICS!!!

amystours

Songster
11 Years
Feb 23, 2008
Alexandria, Louisiana
Pam went to the barn to feed this morning, and happened upon this:

Got this mare and another about a month ago, both pregnant....was told this one would foal at the end of April! We were also told that the other one would foal near the end of May...guess we'd better keep a closer eye on her!!! Isn't he just PRECIOUS?????

amystours

Songster
11 Years
Feb 23, 2008
Alexandria, Louisiana
LOL, yup. Those are Belgians, a large Draft breed. Bigger than I figured he'd be, though.

She's got an absolutely HUGE bag, can't believe none of us noticed it before.

buckyphifer

In the Brooder
11 Years
Feb 27, 2008
Northwest Tennessee
So pretty! I love blonde horses. I don't know if that is what the color is called, but to me they are the prettiest. I hope I look that chipper after giving birth
Yeah, right....

FLchook

Songster
12 Years
Oct 27, 2007
Orlando, Florida
That is one cute baby! Looking at pics like that is tempting. Good think Sugar is a bit old to be having babies.

Congrats on your babies!

Shannon

amystours

Songster
11 Years
Feb 23, 2008
Alexandria, Louisiana
Thankies!!! He was so cute today, Mama was running the fence line, he was so gangly looking, trying to run and keep up!

I just can't keep my hands off of him!!

s6bee

Songster
12 Years
Jul 1, 2007
Western, NY
So you had no idea she was going to foal? Wow.
I really want to breed my mare, but not sure if I should. Just so much can go wrong. But gosh, I know I could get something super out of her with her build. Especially if I cross with a TB ( My daughter is getting into Eventing ).
He's so beautiful. Congrats!

amystours

Songster
11 Years
Feb 23, 2008
Alexandria, Louisiana
No, no clue she was that close!! I don't get to see her everyday, there are four of us that rotate feedings every day, and I haven't seen her in a week or so, so no clue! We were told the other mare would foal near the end of May...here's a pic of her:

Top Bottom